Any Good Ps2 Games
He he...Bloody Roar. BAKURYU FORM OF MOLEMAM. I love Blood Roar, it's the best game to play with an old guy:p No nevermind, it sucked.

Soul Calibur 2 is definetly a step above Soul Blade which IMO was worse than Mortal Kombat 4. You always need a crapper in a good series:p I never liked the whole button scheme of the series, with 3 attack styles and a defend. Most of the time the biggest difference in combos was there specials.

As for Ominishua, I didn't know the number I played cause it was my friend's version and I coulodn't ask him at the time(turned out to be 3). If it turns out that you like that you might also want to get the new Berserk game coming out.
He he... who needs a signature when you got such a cute ass kitty avatar.

I think I'll call him McGuffin
Yeah, I'm looking forward to Berserk, particularly since Sammy's publishing it. And yeah, I hope it'll be better than the Dreamcast version that came out a couple years back. I hope it's more like Onimusha though, and actually has a decent story and some puzzles to prevent the fighting from become too monotonous and arcade-like.

I feel Soul Calibur II is TWO steps above Soul Edge/Blade, as the original Soul Calibur on the Dreamcast seemed an edge (excuse the pun) above Soul Blade. Soul Calibur II not only possessed much improved graphics, but also better gameplay mechanics and replayability.
WTF SoulCalibur 2 though good is more of a 1.5!

SoulBlade doesnt even come close to SoulCalibur Graphics...
at all...
Unlike the Caliburs where theres like a hairs bredth between Soul calibur 1 and 2 Graphically!
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
Quote:Originally posted by rav96
WTF SoulCalibur 2 though good is more of a 1.5!

SoulBlade doesnt even come close to SoulCalibur Graphics...
at all...
Unlike the Caliburs where theres like a hairs bredth between Soul calibur 1 and 2 Graphically!

That's because Dreamcast is the shit. It was just sad to see Sega quit the console buisness. Aw now I'm sad Sad
He he... who needs a signature when you got such a cute ass kitty avatar.

I think I'll call him McGuffin
DC RULES!!!

Just Been Playing Virtual On 2!!!

w00t!
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
I also think Dc rules, I mainly like it for soul calibre, that story kinda mode where u had to go round collecting stuff.
I would definitely recommend Zone of the Enders: The 2nd Runner. Whether you're a mech fan or not you can tell Kojima put a bunch of work into that game. If you like MGS-style cutscenes mixed with excellent gameplay then it will please you a bunch. I would also recommend playing Zone of the Enders 1 first, for storyline purposes. The "Previous Story" FMV in 2nd Runner doesn't sum it enough, if you haven't played the first one.

Also you might want to check out...

Castlevania: Lament of Innocence
Maximo
Maximo VS Army of Zin
Silent Hill 2
Silent Hill 3
Fatal Frame
Fatal Frame 2: Crimson Butterfly
The Suffering
Psi-Ops (a user at GameFAQs, who coincidentally shares my username, wrote a most excellent walkthrough for this game which you can view here. [/plug]) Big Grin For real though, its a sweet game. Wink
OK... here's my list of favourite games. You have to keep in mind that I don't play the adventure games. I like speed and music.

Go get yourself Gran Tourismo III. It's super cheap right now and remains one of the most realistic driving games ever made.

SSX III has one of the best soundtracks and is one of the most fun to play games ever created. Forget that it's a snowboard game. The creators remembered that it was a video game and went WAY over the top with special moves and course layouts. Heck, pick up SSX Tricky for cheap dollars and have a great time.

I have a weak spot for Amplitude because I like the music on it. If you like modern rock and electronic music then this is a must have game.

If you can get your hands on a copy check out Rez. It's still one of the most unique shooting games ever made.

If you want to get active then pick up a version of DDRMAX and a pair of dance pads. This has been an excellent series since the time it was created.

I'm also excited that Viewtiful Joe is coming out for PS2 soon. This was supposed to have been a GC exclusive but Capcom is doing a major overhaul on it and giving it to us with PS2s. I can hardly wait.
Gullible isn't in the dictionary.
Gran Turismo 3 is one of my favorite racing games of all time. However, I felt it would've been better had they included the Used Car feature in Gran Turismo 2, where you're able to buy older, much cheaper cars at the beginning of the game.

I'm very much look forward to Gran Turismo 4, from what I've seen, it looks even better, and concentrates even more on realistic car physics. Plus there's gonna be american muscle cars, which is an area I always felt was needed in Gran Turismo titles.
personally i cant stand muscle cars, they all look horrible to me and i just cant stand them. But thats just me.