Statistics page
hey everyone i just added this mod to the forum.. If you want you can look at the statistics for this forum.. and you can clearly see Steve is the winner when it comes to posting.. Also kinda funny to see which smiles are used the most.. Big Grin
http://www.import-anime.com/phpbb2/statistics.php
Well what can I say. It's a badge of honor. *Salutes* :mrgreen: I'm working on making Mr.Green the number one face. He's the green pimp, kinda like the Green Giant. ^_^ :mrgreen:
Steve_the_Talking_Pie: Hampsters Bumpin' and Grindin' Since '99.

Region 1: DVD Collection
Holy Crap Steve
you talk more than some girls I know!!!
J/k!! :mrgreen:
there's your mr.green
glad to see people like my banners :twisted:
"Hitting rock bottom is not a weekend retreat."
"Something wicked this way comes."
Well anime is a great subject to talk about. Not to metion my girlfriend is pretty quiet so I have to do the talking for both of us. :mrgreen:

hehe thats a great G/F to have.. Sometimes i wish i could get mine to hush up for a little while.. :mrgreen:
Well my g/f is Asian. ^_^ Kinda shy, but very cute/smart/fun. Score one for the white guys.

yes my face is makin it its makin it !!!!!!!! 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O alright. damn I love that face.
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Yahooo!!!
Go Greenie!!!
any way i will eventually beat you steve!! :twisted:
Gentleman, start your posting.

I coul out post Steve if I got on the internet everyday
My Soul Brings Tears to Satanic Eyes.

If Max Collins, Matt Skiba, Jimmy Urine, & Mark Phillips had a child it would be one fu*ked up mofo, but 'it' would be the God of music.

As-1D R077's temp homepage: http://www.freewebs.com/as1dr077/index.html
So basically what you're saying is that I'm an internet Junky who has nothing better to do. Thanks Batz. My self-esteem rose with that one. Heh heh heh heh, ^_^. Just kidding man. I get on a little bit after football and pretty much just post here. I admit it, I spend way too much time here. :mrgreen:

Excellent statistics page. It really looks good. :mrgreen:

Not to mention I like being on the top. :mrgreen: <------------- However so would this guy. :mrgreen: 900 posts!!!! After I hit 1000 I have to be sworn in as Lord of the Universe Lord instead of the Pasty White Squirrel Man. :mrgreen: heh heh :mrgreen:

Ba Blah blah blah blah ba blah ba ba blah-blah bla bla blaod blah ba ba. Blah Batz. Ba Bla-Blaod blah blah blah bla. be be be be, 6-6. Blah blahing man. I Baa ba b blah bla blah blahball ban blahty much just post here. I admit it, I spend way too much time here.

*The effect of ignoreing Steve. That is what is convertion would sound like to an normal person* Tongue Offence of course, just need a post to make it 130
My Soul Brings Tears to Satanic Eyes.

If Max Collins, Matt Skiba, Jimmy Urine, & Mark Phillips had a child it would be one fu*ked up mofo, but 'it' would be the God of music.

As-1D R077's temp homepage: http://www.freewebs.com/as1dr077/index.html
get checking *sending head doctor to your house*
:twisted: