big order received, what to watch first?
Oops. Sorry for steering away from your original topic. I'd say watch something serious (or semi-serious) then something comedic and alternate. That way you get a balance.

Really, just look at the boxes and try and see what's more attractive to you. Usually when I have a stack of stuff I need to get through, I look at what I'd want to see more. Personally I'd watch what you have in this order:

Read Or Die (OVA)
I My Me Strawberry Eggs
GateKeepers
Now and Then, Here and There
Hand Maid May
Sakura Diaries
Steel Angel Kurumi
Nadesico
DNA^2
Anglel Links
Blue Seed
Gundam 0080
Sorcerer Hunters
Magic User's Club

and I'd watch the Movie Coll. one movie at a time at various times after finishing a series on the list.

That list is the order that I would personally watch. My advice is to just watch whatever looks the most interesting.
I actually liked Hilary in FMP. I thought she did a great job, along with every other VA in the series.

And if he got three shipments at once I doubt very much he ordered them all from JJ.
Quote:Originally posted by Robojack
Holy crap, Hiko, you really abused the flat-rate shipping JJ offers. I wonder how much JJ had to pay in actuality for the shipping. But this is why we all love JJ, he's so generous.

Do not worry JJ is safe and sound, I mentioned that there were 3 order and it just happen that all 3 arrived at almost the same time (didnt expect that cause of my location, and some were from another site, like Strawberry eggs out of print FX).

And Terrex, You just put ROD on the lead and you are also the first person to put all of the titles in order so for now I'm going with that Cool

But everyone, feel free to recomend other ways
There's no point introducing myself to the death.

My R1 Collection
My HK Collection
....Late as usual...

I'd watch Gundam 80 first...or next, rather. That is an awesome Gundam. Good choice.
- The Original Lord Of Darkness -
"Ahh The Murthless Laugh of the Damned"
Another vote for ROD. It is short and sweet.
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36
Just make sure to leave one of the ones you think you'll enjoy more until the end, like a dessert...
If you picked up the Agent Aika Perfect Collection it is a bust. To me at least it was a serious let down. Watch it last or if you are board enough to play with lint

I've already watch:

Agent Aika (its ok)
ROD (like it)
Gundam 0080 (really like it)
Hand maid May (expected more but its ok)

And I'm currently in the middle of Sakura Diaries and so far I'm really liking it. (I bought the R1 collectors edition because it is uncut and with footage never before release in TV and its worth it so far)
There's no point introducing myself to the death.

My R1 Collection
My HK Collection
take it from me watch the best out of those and its short.
I, My, Me, Strawberry eggs.

best comedy and drama ! its very goooood.

-LE
[Image: delphinesig.jpg]

"Lightning strikes only once in the same place, so ill have to get you the first time." -LE

MY HK LIST

MY TRADE LIST