Import Anime Forums

Full Version: big order received, what to watch first?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey everyone I just received a massive order, actually 3 orders at the same time, I need help with whre to start and keep going these are the titles that I recived (can you guys include every title in the order you think I should watch it, I really like to see your opinions):

Gate Keepers--Angel links--Gundam 0080--Sorcerer Hunters (bakuretsu hunters)--Blue seed--Steel angel Kurumi--Now&then Here&there--Hand maid may--magic users club--sakura diaries--I my me Straberry eggs-- Agent Aika--Read or die (OVA)--DNA2--Nadesico--Masamune shirow movie coll.

Thats all the titles...
I don't understand how our opinions should make a difference to you, but I'd go with ROD ova first and then Steel Angel Kurumi dubbed. When Hilary shows up around epiosde 8 and starts cursing left and right . . . :o
Quote:Originally posted by Seijuro Hiko

Gate Keepers--Angel links--Gundam 0080--Sorcerer Hunters (bakuretsu hunters)--Blue seed--Steel angel Kurumi--Now&then Here&there--Hand maid may--magic users club--sakura diaries--I my me Straberry eggs-- Agent Aika--Read or die (OVA)--DNA2--Nadesico--Masamune shirow movie coll.

Thats all the titles...

*laugh* can't help you, I've only seen about 4 of the above, of those 4 I would suggest in this order:

Read or Die OVA (because it is one disk and easy to watch, plus it's good)
Sorcerer Hunters (loved this one)
DNA2 (enjoyed this one as well, but not as much as Sorcerer Hunters)
Nadesico (didn't enjoy this one much, but loved the OVA Prince of Darkness)

I actually have most of the other titles... so it will be interesting to see others listing order... course a lot depends on your mood as to what type of anime you want to watch, funny, serious, adventuress, ecchi... dark, well you get the idea... :p
start with any really
Watch them the way they were ment to be seen. Make up a scedule so you watch one or two episodes of each every week. Or, you could completely ignore me and listen to everyone else...heck, they know way more than me.
Quote:Originally posted by Vicious
I don't understand how our opinions should make a difference to you, but I'd go with ROD ova first and then Steel Angel Kurumi dubbed. When Hilary shows up around epiosde 8 and starts cursing left and right . . . :o

I know it sounds stupid and I'm gonna watch them all of course thats why I bought them, but the thruth is that I've been thinking tooooo much about it and I cant make up my mind, I strat to pick one and then I'm like "maybe this one first or meybe that one", and I don't have like that much free time so maybe I could forget about a "really must see" title, but the way I was thinking was to start with the shortest series and end with the longest, and by asking your opinions I can also see what you think about the series.
And hey Vicious, I dont know who hilary is, is she a voice actor or something, if she is which character does she play in one series, it looks like shes very good by the way you speak about her so maybe I'll check her out.Smile

And ArkaidR, I'm not the kind of guy that watches a little of this and a little of that, I watch it from start to end and dont start anything else till I finish that, same way with movies I cant start to watch I movie when its right in the middle. But thanks for the help
And ArkaidR, I'm not the kind of guy that watches a little of this and a little of that, I watch it from start to end and dont start anything else till I finish that, same way with movies I cant start to watch I movie when its right in the middle. But thanks for the help

To each his own. Most of my friends think I'm crazy cause I always recommend to do that. I guess I just like the suspence or something.

And hey Vicious, I dont know who hilary is, is she a voice actor or something, if she is which character does she play in one series, it looks like shes very good by the way you speak about her so maybe I'll check her out.Smile

Yes, she's a VA. She plays Karinka in Steel Angel Kurumi.

Also, in Nadesico, she's the character that goes 'Sneak, sneak, sneak' towards the end of that series.
Yes, she's a VA. She plays Karinka in Steel Angel Kurumi.

Also, in Nadesico, she's the character that goes 'Sneak, sneak, sneak' towards the end of that series.

Man Vicious now your confusing me more, now I wanna watch nadesico and steel angel kurumi (thats gotta be on purpose, lol), but unfortanetly my disc 1 of nadesico is defective so until I replace it I cant watch it but keep on recomending it like its watchable for me, so Steel Angel Kurumi is tied with ROD.

What other famous series has hilary started in like (Eva , Kenshin, Bebop)?

What other famous series has hilary started in like (Eva , Kenshin, Bebop)?

Glad you asked, because I love to talk about her. She was Nene in Bubblegum crisis 2040, Sayo Kotobuki in Super Gals, Ryo Hayukawa in Princess Nine, Milk chan in Super Milk Chan, Megumi Shitow in Rahxephon, Dortin in Orphen. I didn't like her much as Tessa in Full Metal Panic or Chloe in Noir. She's done a bunch of small parts in almost every ADV title. She will also be playing the lead in Sister Princess and Rosette in Chrono Crusade when those titles are released in a few months.

If you have anymore Hilary questions, you know who to ask. Big Grin

It's funny because at Otakon this past weekend, as soon as I'd mention Hilary, all the VA's were like 'You're Vicious!!' Guess my reputation as the 'unofficial spokesperson' for Hilary precedes me. :o
It's funny because at Otakon this past weekend, as soon as I'd mention Hilary, all the VA's were like 'You're Vicious!!' Guess my reputation as the 'unofficial spokesperson' for Hilary precedes me. :o [/B]

lol, youre like her manager or her public relations representative

feel free to inform me, anything more I should know about her, any other series she has strated, i she hot (since she is VA then I havent seen her) Big Grin
You can view a picture (along with her credentials) of Ms. Haag at tvtome (HERE) .

I think it's pretty cool that a whole slew of VA's would recognize you through your praise of Hilary, Vicious. I'm glad to see she's in Sister Princess, I guess I'll give the dub a whirl when I pick it up.
Anyway back to my confusing decition, I'm going crazy:

WICH SERIES SHOULD I WATCH FIRST Sad
Quote:Originally posted by Terrex

I think it's pretty cool that a whole slew of VA's would recognize you through your praise of Hilary, Vicious. I'm glad to see she's in Sister Princess, I guess I'll give the dub a whirl when I pick it up.

Well, this is my sig at the AoD forums:

I'm the unofficial Hilary Haag spokesperson. Kinda like that unofficial Wendy's guy, except I have a better cause.

So apparently, alot of them think of me whenever they see a Wendy's ad on TV. Big Grin
Holy crap, Hiko, you really abused the flat-rate shipping JJ offers. I wonder how much JJ had to pay in actuality for the shipping. But this is why we all love JJ, he's so generous.
Pages: 1 2