Any suggestions for a RPG
i have to say ff 10 is one of the best rpg i've ever played. it is really awesome. i'm currently playin it now, since i finally bought a ps2. i'm totally hooked on ff 10 i spend like most of my free hours playin it. which isn't a lot but it's a start. i bought star ocean til the end of time yesturday, however, the beginning is really ridiculous, when u run around like an idiot having no idea what ur goal is. also the combat is really annoying. i hate that fury thing. i totally hate it. i can't do anything. i'm in a middle of a combo and i have to stop because i ran out of fury. so i have to stand there wait for it to replenish and get my ass kicked. tales of symphonia's combat is so much more funner. ah, simple bliss.
Well...it's not exactly an RPG, more like a simulator/RPG mix, but Harvest Moon: A Wonderful Life on GameCube is great.
I would get Tales of Symphonia. It is challenging anf very fun. If you like anime type RPGs then you should buy this game. It is probably the best RPG I own.
FF 10 is a fun game to play. Some other older games i enjoyed was Luna and Shenmue. Shenmue was a little tougher for me but i enjoyed it.