Which anime is better
With all the anime series I own I have never picked up one of the girl robot ones. I have narrowed my choices down to Mahoromatic, Chobits and Hand Maid May. Anybody have any suggestions on which of the three is the best one overal story, music and art wise. or is there any anime, hentai that I am totally overlooking
I'd go with Steel Angel Kurumi.
Go with the order you have now, 1. Maho, 2. Chobits, 3. Hand Maid May.
i have them all and i go with :

1. Chobits
2. Hand maid may
3. Maharo
4. Video girl Ai

but its hard to choose cause all of them are so diffrent.

the first 2 you really should buy together. or start a anime collection and buy all of them. check out my list of HK titles i own they are all mostly very good there are a few like : silent mobius, noir. that arent .

if you have any more questions just PM me !

-LE
[Image: delphinesig.jpg]

"Lightning strikes only once in the same place, so ill have to get you the first time." -LE

MY HK LIST

MY TRADE LIST
Key The Metal Idol is pretty cool.
Urotsukodoji!!!!Yeah the good stuff. Hand Maid May out of the bunch, then Maho(it had a weak season 2, but the ending is decent).
http://www.aboutheroes.com Best comic book podcast!!! Come and join in!
chiiiii!!!!!
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
Kurumi!!!! Wat's better than hearing Hilary sit there and curse left and right? :o
Not seen it sadly so cant commentSad
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
putting my feelings aside with chobits, i think that'd be a good anime to pick up first, then mahoromatic, and then hand maid mai (as someone had mentioned earlier).

If you like to see boobs in your anime, i'd go with maharomatic first then. It also has the ecchi-esque teacher which is always a favourite of mine.
Well from everybodies posts sounds like I will be picking up all three titles sooner or later. I might order Hand Maid May this week yet because of the affordable price
I am "Pedro" I am an afro warrior-----
Excel saga
Kurumi!!!! Steel Angel Kurumi you bastard!!! Are you not listening to my suggestion? :mad:
I found Hand Maid May better than Kurumi Big Grin
All of those are stale. The concept is so repetitive, it makes me sick. Harem, and magical girlfriend anime can really go to hell. Smile
Steve_the_Talking_Pie: Hampsters Bumpin' and Grindin' Since '99.

Region 1: DVD Collection
id watch chobits first then maho
Once the threads of fate are tangled they can never be undone..

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Anime is like a women, it gets better with age..heh heh Steve_the_Talking_Pie 9 5,729 07-16-2002, 08:30 AM
Last Post: Steve_the_Talking_Pie