bye
Just lost internet for two weeks, mom's being a fu*king bitch. I said something & she went off on me & my sister, & I'm getting damn well tired of it.

Bye guys, see yall later.
My Soul Brings Tears to Satanic Eyes.

If Max Collins, Matt Skiba, Jimmy Urine, & Mark Phillips had a child it would be one fu*ked up mofo, but 'it' would be the God of music.

As-1D R077's temp homepage: http://www.freewebs.com/as1dr077/index.html
*climbs rooftop and shouts*

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

take care dude, see you in 2 weeks
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
Damn. Oh well,I didn't have internet at all last week...Schultz took the laptop to Mississippi with him!Sad
"MADE IN HEAVEN, FORGED IN HELL"
sorry to hear one of our brevrin are getting struck down befor time

i know how it feels leaving for two weeks, because i just got back from a road trip, it sucks not being able to go online. my heart goes out to u man.
Once the threads of fate are tangled they can never be undone..
I feel for you man, but its not that bad being without internet from time to time. I mean it is always nice to get reminded what the sun and sky is every so often
I am "Pedro" I am an afro warrior-----
Excel saga
this isnt a hippy convention, hahaha, my mom always tells me to get some fresh air but i dont. sitting inside watching anime, history channel, and sitting by the computer makes up my day.
Once the threads of fate are tangled they can never be undone..
I have done that a few times before you come out of you room/ house looking like a Vampire hissing at the sunlight. I have done a few all nighters before most recently with Diablo II. It screws with your sleep paterns to much
Excel saga
Quote:Originally posted by Batz Kage
Just lost internet for two weeks, mom's being a fu*king bitch. I said something & she went off on me & my sister, & I'm getting damn well tired of it.

Bye guys, see yall later.

What the hell?!! How old are you ? I hope you take this time to make friends outside in the real world.
http://www.aboutheroes.com Best comic book podcast!!! Come and join in!
lets not be to cruel, we were all that age at one time to
Excel saga
i'd rather go back to that time.Rolleyes
naw other then the vacation time when I was younger I don't miss it any
Excel saga
Quote:Originally posted by Mantis421
lets not be to cruel, we were all that age at one time to

Well maybe I was weird or something, but I was never the age where I would call the woman that brought me into this world an f*ng bitch, or the age where I would rather be on the computer then go out.
http://www.aboutheroes.com Best comic book podcast!!! Come and join in!
we all were brought up differently with regaurds to parents. I don't even know my mother, but thats something different. I was generalizing how we all go through that know it all stupid kid stage when we are children still
Excel saga