Import Anime Forums

Full Version: bye
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just lost internet for two weeks, mom's being a fu*king bitch. I said something & she went off on me & my sister, & I'm getting damn well tired of it.

Bye guys, see yall later.
*climbs rooftop and shouts*

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

take care dude, see you in 2 weeks
Damn. Oh well,I didn't have internet at all last week...Schultz took the laptop to Mississippi with him!Sad
sorry to hear one of our brevrin are getting struck down befor time

I feel for you man, but its not that bad being without internet from time to time. I mean it is always nice to get reminded what the sun and sky is every so often
this isnt a hippy convention, hahaha, my mom always tells me to get some fresh air but i dont. sitting inside watching anime, history channel, and sitting by the computer makes up my day.
I have done that a few times before you come out of you room/ house looking like a Vampire hissing at the sunlight. I have done a few all nighters before most recently with Diablo II. It screws with your sleep paterns to much
Quote:Originally posted by Batz Kage
Just lost internet for two weeks, mom's being a fu*king bitch. I said something & she went off on me & my sister, & I'm getting damn well tired of it.

Bye guys, see yall later.

What the hell?!! How old are you ? I hope you take this time to make friends outside in the real world.
lets not be to cruel, we were all that age at one time to
i'd rather go back to that time.Rolleyes
naw other then the vacation time when I was younger I don't miss it any
Quote:Originally posted by Mantis421
lets not be to cruel, we were all that age at one time to

Well maybe I was weird or something, but I was never the age where I would call the woman that brought me into this world an f*ng bitch, or the age where I would rather be on the computer then go out.
we all were brought up differently with regaurds to parents. I don't even know my mother, but thats something different. I was generalizing how we all go through that know it all stupid kid stage when we are children still