outlaw star
Witch Hunter Robin
His and Her circomstances (song)
Chobits (song)
.hack//Sign

thats all i can think of for now !

-LE
[Image: delphinesig.jpg]

"Lightning strikes only once in the same place, so ill have to get you the first time." -LE

MY HK LIST

MY TRADE LIST
My favorite openings:

One Piece openings 2 and 3

King Of Bandits Jing

FMA 2,3 and 4

Naruto 2 and 4

Favorite Endings:

One Piece ending 2

FMA ed 2

Naruto ed's 1, 3, 4, 5, 6

Inu Yasha ed 1 and 2
There can be tears of sadness, and there can be tears of joy, but they are far from the same.

King Of Bandits Jing

My DVD trade list:
http://www.import-anime.com/forums/showt...php?t=4518
My favorite openings are:

1. X
2. Full metal panic
3. Fushigi Yugi Eikoden
4. Mahoromatic 1st/2nd Season
5. Dnangel
6. All Of Inuyasha
7. Fruits Basket
8. I My Me Strawberry Eggs
9. Hunter X hunter 1st opening
10. Fushigi Yugi 1st ova opening

ETC ETC ETC TOO MANY TO LISTBig Grin
[Image: WinterSonata.jpg]

A dream is like snow, it falls then it fades away through time...

~Ryoku Slayer~
Quote:Originally posted by test
Alright let's see:

+ - Cowboy BeBop
+ - Trigun
+ - Hellsing
+ - CardCaptor Sakura -- All 3 seasons of openings

Cosing

+ - None, not one closing song has ever made me wanna sit through the credits. Except on the VERY ending on CCS on the 70th episode when they re-make the 3rd season's opening theme song and do I quick recap of what happened in all of the 69 other episodes. Magic.

Oh hell ya! I like the openings for CardCaptor Sakura. My favirote by order is the 2nd opening then then third opening which by the way was written by Yoko Kanno then the 1st opening. Oh great songs.Smile
GTO
Saiyuki
Witch Hunter Robin
Raxephon
Evangelion
Last Exile
X
[Image: ergobanner0fy.jpg]
I love the anime
Colorfuls opening song
Niea Under 7's opening
Cutey Honey's Opening
Sailor Stars Opening
Full Metal Panic opening
FLCL opening/End
Scryed Opening
I am not sure it it really was clasified as an anime title, but the old 80s cartoon The Mysterious Cities of Gold is the one I think had the best theme song. It has been years since I saw the show last and I still can remember the song
I don't really like making too big of a list of my favorite openings. So, I guess I'll just go with:

1./Lupin III
2./Blue Gender
3./Outlaw Star
Well the 4 I can think of that I really like are ending credits not openings Most opening songs like the one to Big O are alittle forgetable

the first two are both of the endings they made for Inyuyasha, The ending to FLCL and the ending to Cyborg 009
My most recent is Inner Universe, composed by Yoko Kanno from Ghost in the Shell Stand Alone Complex.
Love is like heaven but hurts like hell.
Trigun, because I can play it on my guitar.
You can Tune a guitar, but you cant tuna fish.
Quote:Originally posted by Mantis421
Well the 4 I can think of that I really like are ending credits not openings Most opening songs like the one to Big O are alittle forgetable

the first two are both of the endings they made for Inyuyasha, The ending to FLCL and the ending to Cyborg 009

Actually I can play the entire big o opening out in my head and I only watched a few eps here and there on cartoon network. While not good enough to be rated in my top opening it is memorable, to me at least.
I was thinking that the reason this was such a monumental theme song is from even the first time I saw Series Experiment Lain the song coupled with the into animation you could tell what kind of direction the anime was going to go into. Duvet is a very deep and emotional song. + the other reason I think it was so big is Boa launched an Album of theirs on the popularity of Duvet. They preformed at many a larger anime conventions.
I really liked all of GTO's themes, so I'd throws those in there.
The last KOR opening was very fun.
The ending theme for Noir sticks in my mind, because it was so somber, however I prefer the gun fight theme.
Steve_the_Talking_Pie: Hampsters Bumpin' and Grindin' Since '99.

Region 1: DVD Collection