Congrats - but from now on its all gonna count toward your dgree so G Luck
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
Congratulations Animeshop! Smile But tell me, did you have only 4 subjects the entire year?!

I'm glad you found a new job Vicious. Hope it's a good one.
[Image: ergobanner0fy.jpg]
Congrats Animeshop and good luck in the future!
Quote:Originally posted by Andromeda18_
Congratulations Animeshop! Smile But tell me, did you have only 4 subjects the entire year?!

yup, Uni here is much more intensive - so although I only had 4 subjects, I had 9 exams, and approx 15 assignments... can you say Ouch?
I have 12 subjects every year. For each I have multiple assignments to do, multiple tests and a final exam (adding up to 12 exams a year). Believe me, I'd change places with you in a second!
Andromeda and Animeshop, do your exams happen all at once? I know someone from Chile and they get 2-3 weeks off as "study time" and then take exams straight in a row afterwards. Geez, I'd hate that. College for me was about 6 classes per semester with the semester being around 4 monthes. We'd usually have a midterm exam and a final exam for each class. We get 4 study days before the finals.
Semesters here aren't really semesters either and they couldn't since a school year lasts 10 months not 12. At the end of every semester we have 1 week to study prior to the final exams and then we have about 2 exams a week. But classes here are just as important, and we have lots and lots of assignments to do as well as various exams (we call them tests).