Undercover my @$$...
Quote:Originally posted by rav96
what have i becomeRolleyes

You, my friend, have become a Japan junkie! Big Grin
[Image: ergobanner0fy.jpg]
I like games to be a max of 30hrs!!!

Ive got sooooo many games that its like and impossible task to complete esp the epics! AHHHHHH im like "the Collector" need to become the player and watcher of anime aswell coz i "collect more than watch" AHHHHHH
Think i need to quit Uni if im ever to complete such a behemoth task Wink

what have i becomeRolleyes

hehe, i definetly i get what you mean - but i was upset how short max payne 2 was, considereing it was a good game.

I stick to playing one game at a time now, that way i can incorporate playing games with the rest of my life (meaning watching anime Big Grin )
Dude this aint no Joke ive still got games that i started like back in 1998 to fully complete:eek:

AHHHH!!!!!

*Gets Syringe and injects Japan Filled Goodness*

Ohh that was a good hitWink
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/

*Gets Syringe and injects Japan Filled Goodness*

Ohh that was a good hitWink
You're not referring to bukkake, are you? Big Grin (jk)
Ah, Robojack, you're making me think of midgets again.

GG XX is such an excellent game. It is games like that that make me remember why I love video games.

On a side note I recieved my slide card yesterday. It really is a genius invention.
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36
I definitely agree with you. My love for Guilty Gear started with Guilty Gear X on the Dreamcast, which I thought was unlike ANYTHING I've played. Not only did it look sleeker and in some cases smoother than Street Fighter III, but it was a LOT more fun to play also! The music blew my mind, and the gameplay mechanics were so deep and balanced that it's obvious this game was made for fighting game fanatics in mind. The characters were powerful, not just mere street brawlers, and were badass in appearance and attitude. And, it was all in high-res, and didn't suffer from constant pixelation problems like that found in Street Fighter III and Marvel vs. Capcom.

Guilty Gear XX was even better, and had tons of new gameplay modes (Story mode was killer!), and new characters. They even re-did all the original music and even the voices were re-recorded, which I was not expecting. The game looked even better in the PS2, and played even nicer. This is actually the game that made me get a PS2 right away, I'm not kidding you. It wasn't an RPG, but this game that gave me the craving to get a PS2, a couple months before a price drop I knew was coming.

Isuka should be just as fantastic. I'm just drooling thinking about it. It makes me wanna go play GGXX all over again.
Quote:Originally posted by kakoi_sugoi_yama
On a side note I recieved my slide card yesterday. It really is a genius invention.

I'm glad you're enjoying it! Wink
[Image: ergobanner0fy.jpg]