the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
Hi! Welcome AntiKiller! Smile
[Image: ergobanner0fy.jpg]
Welcome to the fray Antikiller.
I have been holding back my public congratulations until JJ gave the go ahead to me. I guess your signature is the OK I was waiting for.

I'm looking forward to having Mrs. JJ as part of this forum and finding out what you have to say.
Gullible isn't in the dictionary.
Welcome; congratulations on getting married.. even though I'm late.
Vicious, be good Wink yes she's my lawfully wedded wife of 2 months ;p I am 24, not that old yet... no receeding hairline, nor erectile difficulties, yet...

So be gentle to my baby and lets P-A-R-T-WHY, because i Gotta!
Well congrats to both of you. Hope it lasts forever!!! I think in celebration we should make shipping free for the next monthWink
http://www.aboutheroes.com Best comic book podcast!!! Come and join in!
Quote:Originally posted by evilomar
Well congrats to both of you. Hope it lasts forever!!! I think in celebration we should make shipping free for the next monthWink

Shipping?? This is a big occasion. We need something bigger than that to celebrate this event. I think we should give out free DVD's!!! Big Grin
I didn't want to push it, but hellz yeah free DVDs for everyone!!!!
http://www.aboutheroes.com Best comic book podcast!!! Come and join in!
Belated congratulations to both of you, JJ and Antikiller!
Playing: Final Fantasy X-2, Silent Hill and MGS (PSX).
Watching:

My Anime Collection
Looks like even JJ's wife has to wait until she hits 50 posts before she can have an avatar. :p
I thought it was the married couple thats suppose to receive gifts? should I create another button that says "Add 50 dollars to card for JJ and AntiKillers Wedding present" ? I think thats sounds fair (actually 100 dollars sounds more fair but i am a nice guy heh)
Congrats dude! maybe post a wedding pic! so we can all say

aaawwwwwwwww how cute!!!Wink
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
Quote:Originally posted by JunkieJoe
I thought it was the married couple thats suppose to receive gifts? should I create another button that says "Add 50 dollars to card for JJ and AntiKillers Wedding present" ? I think thats sounds fair (actually 100 dollars sounds more fair but i am a nice guy heh)

Well, I want to make sure I get my slice of cake if I'm giving a present. Wink
Hey guys! Thanks a lot for the warm welcome and all those congrats. I had a pleasant time reading all your comments.

P.S pictures coming soon....dont ask for nude pictures heh Smile (unless you paying 100 dollars ^_^)
JunkieJoe's Wife!
Late as usual....Hello Mrs. Joe. JJ rocks so you must too! Welcome and have a blast!
- The Original Lord Of Darkness -
"Ahh The Murthless Laugh of the Damned"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hey, this place real? Bobrobyn 2 2,055 06-26-2006, 01:26 AM
Last Post: Puppet Master
  hey guys - new user here. sqwigy 20 6,716 01-09-2005, 03:40 PM
Last Post: Ryo of Inferno
  Hey, I'm new here Ryujin 16 5,424 09-19-2004, 10:03 AM
Last Post: Mantis421
  hey whats the randomest thing youve ever heard in a casual convo? yukimoritenchen 31 9,358 08-18-2004, 01:24 AM
Last Post: Akane
  hey ne good animes i should buy? yukimoritenchen 22 7,177 07-23-2004, 09:57 PM
Last Post: DARK OSAMU
  hey i was just wondering yukimoritenchen 4 2,013 07-23-2004, 04:26 AM
Last Post: Gruce