Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Hey...;)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hi everyone! How you doing all? Just came in to say hi. You might not know me at all yet, but i'm looking forward to get to know you guys.
Welcome aboard buddy.

I'm Batz a rare creature who lurks the forums all day long every other day. And I welcome you.
Welcome to the boards.
I just read the new person's sig?????????
:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:
No way...look at her birthdate. She'd be about 18, unless she's lying about her age, which some women tend to do.
hmmmmm......sounds good to me Smile
I was about to tell her to go away, but that sig does throw a monkey wrench in there. I doubt JJ is very old, but I also don't think he's married. I mean I don't recall him ever having mentioned a wife.

She just became 'legal' about 3 months ago. Is JJ robbing the cradle? If it's true, JJ's my new hero. Big Grin
Quote:Originally posted by Vicious
She just became 'legal' about 3 months ago. Is JJ robbing the cradle? If it's true, JJ's my new hero. Big Grin

I was waiting to hear something like that.

I think she might know JJ & is saying that because he's so cool, which then again they could be married..
I think JJ's only 25 or 26. Heh...cradle snatcher. Big Grin :p J/k.....my friend's uncle, 46, married a 19 yr old girl. Isn't it wonderful that when he's 60, his wife is only 33?
Hey JJ is Russian and a Canadian... I would put it past him. A young attractive wife who enjoys anime. Who would say no...

JJ you are the man, or as Vicious put it my hero.
I distinctly remember JJ mentioning about his newly wedded wife on another board some time ago. Let's see..........That was about a month ago. Maybe more. I guess this must be she.
And whatever I need I just pick up the phone
'Cuz I'm true with it and you're new with it
I just swing the thing and then I'm through with it
I don't need friends to act like foes
'Cuz I'm kakomu the one who knows about things...
Welcome JJ's wife! Rolleyes
Hello.
Ha 18 aint that young... Your legal if your 16 in the UK Big Grin
Pages: 1 2 3