Poll: Perfect Collections....
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
definetly the way to go
93.55%
87 93.55%
singles are better
6.45%
6 6.45%
Total 93 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

perfect collections
gubi-gubi Wrote:He he you found out my evil plan! Nah only joking. Guess someone must of voted... Wonder who finds old dead threads and thinks 'I just gotta let people know my opinion!'...

People with huge egos...
[Image: IA.jpg]

'The depths of my soul are rooted in dark thoughts. But than we all have darkness and light in us. If we are all light on the outside we are nothing but darkness underneath. There comes a time when the darkness must come to light.'
- Shinobu Sensui -

It is only when you refuse to give in with all your heart that you begin to transcend your humanity. - Alucard

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
gubi-gubi Wrote:He he you found out my evil plan! Nah only joking. Guess someone must of voted... Wonder who finds old dead threads and thinks 'I just gotta let people know my opinion!'...

*cough*YamiFan*cough*

Yeah...I don't who would do this....Wink
Strong Bad 2000 Wrote:*cough*YamiFan*cough*

Yeah...I don't who would do this....Wink

As I said before people with huge egos who believe their opinions are so important they need to bring back ancient polls. That or the extremely ignorant...Rolleyes

'The depths of my soul are rooted in dark thoughts. But than we all have darkness and light in us. If we are all light on the outside we are nothing but darkness underneath. There comes a time when the darkness must come to light.'
- Shinobu Sensui -

It is only when you refuse to give in with all your heart that you begin to transcend your humanity. - Alucard

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
Well there is an option when we make polls here that closes the polls by a certain date, I use to leave mine with an open ended date because well after its off the front page of posts usually we all forget about the post. I have motivation now to set a close date on my polls now from seeing that it bothers people vote on old poll. I wonder though now who it was who voted to dredge this old poll up because they didn't post a coment to go along with it?
I am "Pedro" I am an afro warrior-----
Excel saga
Mantis421 Wrote:Well there is an option when we make polls here that closes the polls by a certain date, I use to leave mine with an open ended date because well after its off the front page of posts usually we all forget about the post. I have motivation now to set a close date on my polls now from seeing that it bothers people vote on old poll. I wonder though now who it was who voted to dredge this old poll up because they didn't post a coment to go along with it?

Chances are they voted knowing people would get pissed...

- Shinobu Sensui -

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
when i can pay a decent price for an r1 then i go r1 like for movies i go r1 ussually and for a series like i got rahxephon for 50 and im totally ok with that. but when i have to pay like 3 or 4 times the price of anything that isn't anime like lets say i can get the second season of i dunno gilligans island or something for 25 and for me to get the same arount of eps for 2 to 3 times more screw that.

I'll only pay what companies really should be getting.........

I will never pay over 70 for a 24 epsidoes series of anything if i pay 2 dollars an episode that should be good maybe like 2.25 but yeah
Cyrus
I've decided not to pay for anime at all. I could pay $100-$200 for an R1 set or about $20 for a HK, but by downloading and burning my own anime, it costs me about $1-$2. My bootlegs certainly don't look as nice, but they work for me.

I do hope I'm talking about the right topic here. If not, my apologies :p .
[Image: 4c1.jpg]
^^Made by Blight

"If teachers were paid more, we'd be able to afford better drugs." -Eikichi Onizuka
Ya I think you can talk about anything you want here.

Btw netflix + burning is great. You still get the english dubs and you can get just about anything. Netflix has a huge selection.
netflix is cool when they don't take freaking a week at least every shipment. and im talking a week to get to my house like i did the month trial and i think i got 4 or 6 or somn movies but it was wayyyyyyyyy less then i should of other then that i would.

About the whole only downloading anime to be honest i have a problem with that i mean i can understand downloading some to see if you want to buy the anime or buying HK instead of r1 but i do believe people should be paid for quality work and at least when you burn movies you gotta rent em or borrow them from someone who bought them and whatnot.

I mean if there is much as far as movies and tv series go as far as deserving to be paid something it's anime and i would at least like to support something that i think deserves it.

I have a friend that burns tons of movies and to be honest i can't really blame him cus when they cost sooooo much for a crappy movie that you have to pay 5 dollars just to rent most of the time it's pretty messed up but with anime you can ussually expect quality.

but yeah that pretty much sums up what i have to say.
Cyrus
Cyrus Wrote:i do believe people should be paid for quality work and at least when you burn movies you gotta rent em or borrow them from someone who bought them and whatnot.

Eh? How does someone get paid when you borrow them off someone?
gubi-gubi Wrote:Eh? How does someone get paid when you borrow them off someone?

I guess his logic is the one who buys it in the first place pays for it...

- Shinobu Sensui -

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection
Puppet Master Wrote:I guess his logic is the one who buys it in the first place pays for it...
Yeah, well I'm sure someone had to buy the anime originally in order to upload it :p ...
^^Made by Blight

"If teachers were paid more, we'd be able to afford better drugs." -Eikichi Onizuka
Cyrus Wrote:About the whole only downloading anime to be honest i have a problem with that i mean i can understand downloading some to see if you want to buy the anime or buying HK instead of r1 but i do believe people should be paid for quality work and at least when you burn movies you gotta rent em or borrow them from someone who bought them and whatnot.

I mean if there is much as far as movies and tv series go as far as deserving to be paid something it's anime and i would at least like to support something that i think deserves it.

I have a friend that burns tons of movies and to be honest i can't really blame him cus when they cost sooooo much for a crappy movie that you have to pay 5 dollars just to rent most of the time it's pretty messed up but with anime you can ussually expect quality.
I don't give a damn about how well the anime industry is doing. It's not my problem. I watch mostly subs anyway so the US industry can go out of business for all I care. There's no way I'm paying $100-$200 for a box set.
^^Made by Blight

onizuka17711 Wrote:There's no way I'm paying $100-$200 for a box set.

How about $80? $60? $40? Not all sets are over a $100...
Exactly. Anime prices are getting better and better. The question is will people bitching before saying they'd pay $60 for a box set now follow through with their words?

Not anime but just got the Space Above and Beyond set for under $45. I've been waiting years for it to be released on dvd.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Question about Ninja Scroll TV Perfect Collection FX Batz Kage 3 3,221 12-13-2006, 09:08 AM
Last Post: Batz Kage
  Gundam Z and Gungrave PERFECT collections from MI bmvtoys 27 11,307 11-10-2006, 08:14 PM
Last Post: bmvtoys
  Gundam Seed Destiny Eng Dub Perfect Collection? toogood 6 4,376 11-08-2006, 11:02 PM
Last Post: Cidien
  Gantz Perfect Collection DUDE! 4 3,280 09-09-2006, 07:23 AM
Last Post: animeshop
  ? on Ranma TV Part 4 Perfect Collection Endymion86 3 3,074 08-01-2006, 06:12 PM
Last Post: zrdb
  question about MAC Blue Seed perfect collection. Mot_Soldats 1 1,232 01-18-2006, 01:45 AM
Last Post: Elcoholic
  is there a R.O.D (read or die) TV perfect collection? hitoyou 6 3,657 12-01-2005, 03:33 PM
Last Post: Cyrus
  Fruits Basket Perfect Collection? Kaze 7 3,534 11-20-2005, 06:43 AM
Last Post: Kaze
  Why perfect collections arent perfect - my analysis Liete 7 3,081 09-13-2005, 05:01 PM
Last Post: Schultz
  FX - Love Hina TV - Perfect Collection Question politoe 5 3,326 08-19-2005, 01:50 PM
Last Post: politoe