World Of Warcraft Anyone???
Anybody as excited as me for this game? It'd be nice to play with some of my IA buddies. It comes out at the end of the year but I thought I'd see who all is interested, if anyone...
- The Original Lord Of Darkness -
"Ahh The Murthless Laugh of the Damned"
yeah that does look like a good game........some of my friends won the beta and its really fun
Once the threads of fate are tangled they can never be undone..
I would play it if it didnt have a monthly fee, other than that, it will own.
I used to play the original Warcraft and Warcraft II... Tried III for a while, but I just realized I really am not into make-shift strategy.

I am not knocking it, because it is great if you like that genre... I just find playing online and having to build up each time for me is like boring. It is like a race to get your highest heavy hitting army made and supported each time. But, I have friends who play all the time... I am sure they will join you in the new game, I can always introduce you to them Wink
i would probably play if i can get my high speed internet access back. i have to use my 56k modem, i hate it i want my 5 megabit connection back
wow theres a monthly fee?damn guess im not playing it
Warcraft Hmmmm nah, I was always more of a Diablo fan, us to go on Battlenet all the time
I am "Pedro" I am an afro warrior-----
Excel saga
Do you still play online? I recently beat the LOD expansion. I never played online but for 5 minutes once. I don't know anyone else. You wanna play sometime? I wish I could get my Necromancer online. CORPSE EXPLOSION BABY!!!!
I would have to start a new character to be able to again. I went mod crazy for a while their screwed everything up for me when it came to battlenet I would want to try to get a level 20 anything before I tring logging on again
Excel saga
The Highest and urthest I got without a trainer was the Jungle at level 34...I think it was 34, maybe 32 but anyways, it was a barbarian. That game totally SCREWS you over after level 29. NO EXP and forget it if you DIE! WHich will be a lOT!!
Ahhhh Kurast and the evil pigmies I hate them things
Excel saga
i used to play diablo two, o and its easy to get experience just go on runs of the 3 bro guys.
Are you talking about Mephisto Diablo and Baal? It's not easy when you can't level up anymore cause you reached the exp cut. once you are 5 levels over what you are fighting you get 1/5 the exp. So if that happens at level 30 and you are just starting the Jungle and things rape the hell out of you in 6 or so hits ... It's not exactly EASY to get to the Durance of Hate let alone fight even Mephisto. You must have been playing online and joining a group of people and then fighting in another part of the game by yourself. Multiplied modifiers occor this way causing you get 3 or 4 times the exp you normally would. You had to have cheated like this.