dragonball mistakes
A while back i seen this program on movie mistakes and after that program i now instinctively search for mistakes, and maybe because its 4:30 in the morning but thinking bout it there are so many mistake in dragonball z. The one that really annoys me is the kami dimu (o what ever his name is) and piccalo thing. WHen kami dies piccalo also dies, and same the other way round, but how come kami dosnt die when dimu dies. One more thing how many times has a the ppl of earth been wished back?
umm of course there are mistakes in DBZ... It is an entertainment value show.

A lot of makeshift rules get applied.

But Piccolo does die when Kami does and vice versa so I have no idea what your talking about.
actually, when Piccolo dies for the first time, I think Kami didn't die since Piccolo shot out the Egg with the other Piccolo.
This thread reeks of deja vu, but I can't quite place it.
?»?æ?©?ºF
?Î?©?Ì?D
It's DBZ it's littered with plot holes. DBZ isn't exactly a well written show.
Im on about the time when the evil side of kami dies and he coughs up and egg to be piccalo. He then dies but how come kami didnt die
It's because Piccolo was almost like a 'clone' or 'spawn' of the original evil half of Kami. Piccolo pretty much took the place of the original evil Kami, him being nearly identical to his father. That's why the good Kami didn't die, and also why in DBZ, when Piccolo dies in battle against Vegita, Kami dies along with him.

I hope that answers your question. I'm pretty sure that's the exact answer, otherwise you should just assume that Akira Toriyama wanted it that way.
The two that stick to mind is:rule about only two people going into the time chamber, or whatever the English version is, at a time, and then later we see Boo, Trunks, Goten and Piccolo enter. I think in its first run in Japan Trunks got the Android numbers messed up I think he said Androids 13 and 14 or something like that, its been like 10 years since I watched it in raw Japanese.
http://www.aboutheroes.com Best comic book podcast!!! Come and join in!
yeah thanks your pbob right. I know bout the vegita thing cos otherwise ther wudnt of been the whole namek sage then frieze saga.

And the time chambre thing is weird, maybe when popo siad that only 2 cud go in at a time he meant that there is only enought food for 2 ppl to last the year. i honestly dont know from there onwards
Quote:Originally posted by fahad17
Im on about the time when the evil side of kami dies and he coughs up and egg to be piccalo. He then dies but how come kami didnt die

Like I said before, he shot the egg out, which was more or less an embodiment of everything that was piccolo, including all of his power and strength.
Quote:Originally posted by kakomu
Like I said before, he shot the egg out, which was more or less an embodiment of everything that was piccolo, including all of his power and strength.

Yes from the original Dragon Ball... After gokou punches through him.

It was kinda hard to understand his question and what he typed in the first place. Rolleyes
This is why you should read the comic. It puts the show to shame cause no body is making filler while the comic is a week ahead of the next episode.
- The Original Lord Of Darkness -
"Ahh The Murthless Laugh of the Damned"
Another thing, are the Truffles who lived alongg side the saiyans on planet Vegita, the same as the Suffles from dbgt.
Yes. Baby is taking revenge for what the saiyans did to them way back then on planet Vegeta.
Quote:Originally posted by DARK OSAMU
This is why you should read the comic. It puts the show to shame cause no body is making filler while the comic is a week ahead of the next episode.

that really didn't happen. In fact, the comic was almost totally complete by the time DBZ premiered, if not totally done.