Last DVD Purchased
Hellboy on bootleg dvd. Funny since it has yet to be shown in cinema's over here. It will be released in europe on 10 october and the US already has it on dvd. Movie companies are crazy if they think I'm going to wait for that (assuming this is a cool movieBig Grin )
I just picked up this one

[Image: B00023E894.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg]

It is odd because the episodes are not in chronological order.
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36
I got the Hikaru no go series, starship troopers 2, new doraemon movie & the yugioh series. Hong Kong official versions. Some of them are on vcd and in chinese.
I loved the first starship troopers movie. Too bad the second one sucked Sad They didn't have any returning actors. The best part was the ending cuz that's what stayed true to the original movie. Oh but it did have nudity.. I guess that's a point over the first movie.
Yeha it was just a low budget german tv movie unfortunately. I love the first one and even the cgi show.
Quote:Originally posted by kakoi_sugoi_yama
I just picked up this one

[Image: B00023E894.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg]

It is odd because the episodes are not in chronological order.

I picked that one up too when it first came out and noticed that. They even have some episodes from season 3 in it. However, I hope they do another volume of this great set.
http://www.aboutheroes.com Best comic book podcast!!! Come and join in!
I Just Pick Up V-Gundam Mi dvd set , Along with 0083 , Wing , 0080 , Gundam Movie Trilogy , Chars Counter Attack , and G Gundam R1 dvd's

as you Can see ive just converted to Gundam Freak
Quote:Originally posted by CrayonShinChan
Yeha it was just a low budget german tv movie unfortunately. I love the first one and even the cgi show.

The CGI Starship troopers was awesome but never got closure on the damn thing coz they just stop showing it for some stoopid reasonRolleyes
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
Just pre-ordered my Ikki Tousen Vol 1 + Box (R1 obviously)... I have priority on that so hopefully I recieve by the end of next week (it's release is this coming Tuesday).

Still waiting for my Neon Genesis Evangelion Platinum Vol 1 + Box. It's in transit. And, yes I like Boxes (if you couldn't tell).
Just bought Hellsing, FLCL.
He he... who needs a signature when you got such a cute ass kitty avatar.

I think I'll call him McGuffin
Azumanga Daioh vol 3
Long time no see Matthew!
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36
Quote:Originally posted by SirChico
Still waiting for my Neon Genesis Evangelion Platinum Vol 1 + Box. It's in transit. And, yes I like Boxes (if you couldn't tell).

Got it this morning! It's so awesome just to look at... maybe I should watch it. The worst part of this is that I have to wait months to see the box complete.
Quote:Originally posted by kakoi_sugoi_yama
Long time no see Matthew!

Yeah, I've been so busy lately I havent had much time to post anything.
Banner of the Stars Complete Perfect Collection

Banner of the Stars Complete Perfect Collection
I do not suffer from insanity, I enjoy evey damn minute of it !!!