Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Last DVD Purchased
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Like the title says, what was the last DVD you purchased. I'll start things off.

[Image: B0002234FO.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg]

I also bought: Betty Boop Classic Cartoons 2 DVD set (I can't find a picture).
school of rock

- betty boop, heh - i remember watching that when I was a kid Big Grin
My last purchased Tenchi Muyo 10th Aniversary LE Box was yesterday, eheheh anime related again. Havn't been buying live action lately. Now, I'm just waiting for it to arrive.

Kiddy Grade #5 is shipped today...
Non-anime related, think they are Butterfly Effect, Against the Ropes
Last DVD i bought was LOTR:RTOTK. Then im going to buy the extended one when it comes out in Aug. Cant wait!
august? no fair, in england we get it like in september-december Sad
I just had these ship out to me today:

Twelve Kingdoms DVD 6, Kiddy Grade DVD 5, Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex, Miami Guns DVD 2

But if you're not counting anime DVD's, the last DVD I probably bought was The Last Samurai.
Someday's Dreamers. I bought it last week.
Vicious, have you watched The Twilight Samurai? It's a very good movie IMO.
last samurai was pretty good - anyone seen zatoichi? i loved that film
I've watched Zatoichi as well. Great movie.
Highlander Season 1 for non anime titles...

Ninja Scroll TV, Magic Knight Rayearth OVA, Irresponsible Captain Tylor TV, & Ichi the Killer - Animation. All from JJ here at IM.
Quote:Originally posted by Andromeda18_
Vicious, have you watched The Twilight Samurai? It's a very good movie IMO.

Never heard of it. I just looked it up. I'm not much into foreign flicks since I hate reading subs. But it got a pretty high rating on Netflix so maybe I'll check it out one day.
It was nominated for Best Foreign Language Film at this year's Academy Awards.
I heard of it, I really want to see it.

I dont know why I just thought of this but, has anyone seen Jakie Chan's Druken Master. That is his best movie he has ever made, best fighting too!
yeh i watched that, funny too - and yes definely some amazing fight scenes - i had to watch that in media class because we were making our own action/martial art movies, i might post a clip of it sometime - too funny, my attempt at doing aikido.... Rolleyes
I think the coolist thing he did in that movie was the corkscrew. FREAKING SWEET!
Pages: 1 2 3