Favorite HK set all around
Quote:Originally posted by kakoi_sugoi_yama
MI's Lupin the Third first season.

I'm trying to get through that now. I wish they had used a bit more color when making that series. And that opening song is horrible. They couldn't come up with anything more creative than 'Lupin the third . . . Lupin the third . . . '?
The theme really grew on me. I really hated it to begin with, but now, I find myself singing it.
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36
For me... I think my favorite HK set "all around" is a close one between the FX sCRYed, and the FX FMP. I think FMP wins, though, because the video quality blew me away... and I found FMP just a little more enjoyable.

They both have great packaging, though... sCRYed is so bloody colorful.
[Image: bluetmp2.jpg] <-- Look, a broken link!

My Shiny Region 1 Anime Collection
MI's Maison Ikkoku set. My first HK set, bought it on ebay before this site went up. The best, I've seen in a while. The rip was slightly grainy but it reminded me of the VIZ VHS that I used to watch.

The set was uncut, so we got the original music for the previews, Gilbert O' Sullivan songs on episode 24 for the opening, and closing.

Original Japanese openings with Japanese subs. Every episode out, after VIZ stopping VHS production at episode 36, with 60 left. Then stopping complete production of the sub release at episode 60, with 36 left.

Not to mention excellent fan subs, would have been better with the OAVs and movies.
Steve_the_Talking_Pie: Hampsters Bumpin' and Grindin' Since '99.

Region 1: DVD Collection