$hitty Trades Thread
I would laugh out loud, but if it was me that got ripped off I would simply be angry.
Live life the way you want to, but one day, you might not wake up, and we all know why......
THERE ARE MAD KILLERS OUT THERE!!!

[Image: optimisticox.jpg]
The marine's too nice. I still would've messed with the guy if I was him. It's the principle. He would've ripped these people off if he wasn't so scared now. He never had any intention of honoring his agreement. I hate people like that. People are such dicks.
yeah, well at least justice was served and he was banned from the site. :mrgreen:
Live life the way you want to, but one day, you might not wake up, and we all know why......
THERE ARE MAD KILLERS OUT THERE!!!

[Image: optimisticox.jpg]
I'm sending you a PM now. I just wanted to say, I never meant for this to happen, and I know this will be resolved, as I am compensating for the late time (which I have a VERY good reason for.) expect your PM within the hour.
And thats all I've got to say! ^.^
This shit is hilarious, man where was this marine guy 5 years ago when I use to trade and got ripped off.
OKay, it's been LONG enough here. Time to tell y'all about my horrible trade with gunner7500

Damn, the trade started while I was still in school....around beg-mid april. We agreed on the terms and traded.

I sent him DVDs to copy for himself, and Evangelion.
He was supposed to send me Macross, BoogiePop Phantom, and Excel Saga.

So I sent my stuff out within two days, sent him a tracking number that same day, and expected him to do the same very soon.

About 2 months later (after repeated messages telling him that I want my stuff back NOW) I finally got half of my package (he said he addressed it to the wrong house....thats why it was late.....2 months late?). So I got Macross and most of the DVDs he borrowed.

Every since then I keep sending him messages telling him that I want....no.....need my stuff back now. About 3 weeks ago he sent me a message saying that the stuff was mailed out. Next day, he sent me a message asking for my address (stuff was mailed out my ass). So here I am, 3 weeks later (well, three months since he got my stuff).....mofo wont respond to my messages, and hasnt done shit this whole trade. God damn, how hard is it to send me my stuff back.

Gunner: SEND ME MY CHOBITS, BOOGIEPOP PHANTOM, AND EXCEL SAGA NOW!!!!. Proper action will be taken if needed. It will cost you four dollars to send, not that much.
Proper action ,what are you gonna do, bitch to death
theres nothing in this world to believe in
So you find it fair to steal other people's DVDs?
[Image: ShinnSig.jpg]
[ #Uke-Fansubs current projects: Gundam SEED Destiny ]
Suzakuseikun,take a look at my list why would i steal something that would cost me 21.00

and mind your business
From how I see it, if you're not sending it back to the owner after he's REQUESTED it back, then you've stolen it. There's no grey area. You're nothing more than a petty theif.
good thing only you care about how you see things

ps. your evangelion plot explanation was all wrong
I haven't seen you attempt to explain your side of the story. Do enlighten us in your defence.

BTW, which one? There's an Evangelion plot explanation I posted many, many moons ago that I got from someone over on AN who gave me permission to use it. The only other time I've written one has been to friends in Instant Messangers. Even at the, there was one other time I posted one, where I even said it came from IceNine0, who is Vinny's brother.

Edit: Or maybe it's Vance's brother. I can't remember.
Gunner....what is so wrong with me posting it as a shitty trade

its been three freaking months....and you have yet to send me my stuff....you lied....you stole my dvds....and you refuse to answer any of my PM or my emails (and this is why there is a shitty trade thread)....where the hell is my stuff....can I just get it so that we can finish the damn deal....is it that hard?

Just send my my DVDs priority mail so I get them by the end of the week (it will cost you four bucks)....i'm really starting to get sick of this
Gunner, it seems you haven't done Sangofe justice either, considering the messages he's posted on your list. Why don't you get your shit together, and stop being such a wanker.
How do I hire NYxCalm? I am currently involved in a crap trade with someone from the Arctic message boards. Username: CheeSense. He seemed like a nice guy, he posted a message stating if anyone was interested in trading for his Azumanga Daioh. I replied and eventually he PM'd me saying he would trade for my SoulTaker set. Fair enough. In days he had his DVDs and I still haven't gotten sh*t. Almost 2 months already. He PM'd me a few times seeing if I gotten it, then he claimed it must have gotten lost and he would be sending me another one. Then I didn't hear from him. So I PM'd and emailed him and he finally wrote back saying he was on a camping trip and would get it out soon and that he would never dick someone over for anime. Two weeks and many PMs and emails to him later, I have not received my DVDs or even a fricken response. His PM box on Arctic is full, so nothing goes through, so I just email him to no avail. I just emailed him to ask for him to just send my original DVDs back, but again nothing.

This sucks....