RahXephon The Movie
hey,

i enjoyed the series so much.
i cant wait to see this movie it comes out next tuesday. any one else enjoy this series ? it was so awesome the story and the visuals , bones is one of my favorite studios, they made one of my other favorite shows Wolfs Rain.

is anyone siked so much for this studios work?

let me know your thoughts.

-LE
[Image: delphinesig.jpg]

"Lightning strikes only once in the same place, so ill have to get you the first time." -LE

MY HK LIST

MY TRADE LIST
Yeah, I wanna see this movie too.. I hope I don't get disappointed. Usually I hate the movies based on series, like Escaflowne and Utena. But that's only two. I wonder if it will be a synopsis of what's happened or if they actually go into what happens beyond the series.
I've heard that alot of it is a rehash of what happened in the series with some words changed around. I don't think it's supposed to be too different.
The movie is already out on R1, good movie, check my review of it :-)
[Image: bl453.png]
i got the MI rip, it is a rehash, but with added scenes and some surprises, well not really. and peter did a great review of it
a rehash like the first neon genesis movie, or like the x movie?
Quote:Originally posted by israfel
a rehash like the first neon genesis movie, or like the x movie?

Well the first NGE was made to hold the viewers interest of the series till the real movie was finished End of Evangelion plus it was also meant to remind viewers what happen in the series also containing a few new scenes and a preview of EOE.

Rahxephon movie is like what other people said a rehash but it does contain 20 new minutes of animation certain characters aren't in the movie that were in the tv series and some character personalities were changed too. Overal it's gotten so so reviews it's not bad or good just eh if you compared it to the series.
Yeah I can't wait to get this tital, but since it's just a rehash it's on the back burner for meh. And since all the juicy parts were spoiled for meh by Chris Patton's journal ( gawd I'd fwap him with a paper fan if I could get my hands on him ><), there no sense in getting it right away. Plus supposedly the R1 japanese audio and subb's don't match up for the first 5 chapters.
*~ Tiffy~*

"Thank you God!! I've got... my PRINT CLUB!!!"

My R1 Collection

My list wish