Weiß Kreuz Gleuhen
I want to hurt...no mame those involved with the Weiß Kreuz Gleuhen Project. They took a beloved series and made it look, sound, quack, like the first series then the go and turn it into trash. *Spoiler* Aya get's killed by a kid, They don't tell a complete storied, leave a buch of unanswered questions, and kill just about everyone involed with the plot *End Spolier*

Somebody explain what the hell was the point of that series. And who were some of the extra teams...I am upset I love Weiß Kreuz Gleuhen because it is Weiß Kreuz but it is not. Man two series I liked and hated all at the same time... First Samuria Deeper Kyo and now this I am going to have to watch some DNA2 and get happy again...
[Image: slay6.jpg]
I am known as the Red leader of the Ichi Hentai!
Yes I know what you mean... I am a fan of Weiß Kreuz also. The OVA is a disappointment. They probably wanted to milk it for what it was worth.

Just stick to the tv series, and that's a good idea about watching DNA^2 :p

Junta !!! laugh a mile a minute at him.
It's worth checking out the manga, Weiß Kreuz Side B. The story is written by Koyasu Takehito, who also owns the name and license to the series, and voice acts Aya. It's very well done.
[Image: ShinnSig.jpg]
[ #Uke-Fansubs current projects: Gundam SEED Destiny ]
Thanks Suzakuseikun I think I will when I get back to the states.
[Image: slay6.jpg]
I am known as the Red leader of the Ichi Hentai!
From everything I read they made it because the fans wanted/ demanded more Weiß Kreuz, so they made Gluhen. I haven't got to see it yet, and I will wait for the R1 brickset most likely. But I heard the characters looked fooked up, and that it kinda sucks. And yeah it sucks that -you know who- dies..he was my fave charcter!!!! ;_; I hope Omi dosn't die...does he?
*~ Tiffy~*

"Thank you God!! I've got... my PRINT CLUB!!!"

My R1 Collection

My list wish