The Most inspiraing anime?
Quote:Originally posted by "Batz Kage"

I'm lazy, I don't study & make As & Bs most of the time.

That is so cool, cause i'm the same way. F*ck studying and doing home work, i'd rather be watching anime, or wrestling Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
Naruto is quickly becoming an inspiring show for me. I went through the first eight episodes one after another and I only want to see more. I love how even though Naruto is a jerk he still helps other people to find thier dreams. Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36
Naruto is that good huh... Well as for live action after Seeing the new harry poter movies and Scorpion King, I feel a live action Slayers would be at the least a good movie

As for not studying... More power to you, but for me I have to put in some work, and some down time. I don't have a grade system here... when the Fire Dept gives me a test it's either pass or fail...

I wish I could get a curve
[Image: slay6.jpg]
I am known as the Red leader of the Ichi Hentai!
No scaling for you. I study a lot but I make straight high A's. I'm going to Pharmacy school soon. It'll be a lot of work but it will be worth it. :mrgreen:
Steve_the_Talking_Pie: Hampsters Bumpin' and Grindin' Since '99.

Region 1: DVD Collection
I change my mind! I wanna say Goldenboy because thats like my new fantasy... Study!! I mean its VERY educational... lol... damn myself.. and those wierd fantasies Cry Cry
I have been buckling down on myself. I never studied in school and got A's. I have been making myself memorize how to read and write kanji. I know probably about 5 to 6 hundred now. In japan they use about 1,995 of them on a daily basis. I have been slacking off lately and playing video games (damn you Suikoden III). Steve why study when you can be a Street Pharmacist right now! Naruto is simply amazing. The eight episode has a berserk style cliffhanger! I can't wait to see more! Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36
Probably cowboy bebop since it was one of the firsts I ever watched and played a big part in getting me hooked.
Live life the way you want to, but one day, you might not wake up, and we all know why......
THERE ARE MAD KILLERS OUT THERE!!!

[Image: optimisticox.jpg]
Your right. I won't need a degree or anything. :mrgreen:

yeah but High School in the US is a freakin' joke
if you get into a decent ivy league university and not study and still
make A's then it'll be impressive

did I read that some dude failed the 3rd grade? who are u? Billy Madison?
Also I think most ppl can make A's and B's in Special ED classes in high school just for showing up
Quote:Originally posted by "syphon00"

Also I think most ppl can make A's and B's in Special ED classes in high school just for showing up

That's a very sensitive subject. You couldn't be more wrong. My brother's girlfriend had a sister who is mentally challenged. Seeing as they come over the house from time to time I get to talk to them. She is smart and a hard worker. She put's most high schoolers to shame with her worh ethic. Also she has a job where she learns real life situations. Never is she late or not trying her best. :mrgreen:

I have a friend of mind who is dyslexic(sorry if I spelt it wrong). He trys hard too. He meets with his Special Education teacher every day, and goes over his notes in order to better understand the material. On top of that he's helping me learn Polish which he is teaching himself. :mrgreen:

I'm proud of both of those individuals. So to go against your statement they don't just "show up" and get an A/B. They do it with her hard work and sacrafice :mrgreen:

Sore subject... Look I have a really problem with those who fell HS is a joke a farce or whatever Derogatory term you use. If it is such a breeze then why do we have such a high drop out rate. I really get pissed when people compare us to other nations like Germany, France, Japan, & Australia. I'll give you a quick fact.

Population of France 61 million in 2002
Population of United States 249 million in 1990

Are teacher to student ratio is a joke. Take France (Paris) for example English class is 1 to 15. In my school is 1 to 30. So that fact alone is enough to make me sick.

Oh and the #1 produce of Millionaires is the US of A and that is not due to the lottery.
[Image: slay6.jpg]
I am known as the Red leader of the Ichi Hentai!
The macross saga made me want to go and be a singing sensation just like my hero lyne minme 8)
Live life the way you want to, but one day, you might not wake up, and we all know why......
THERE ARE MAD KILLERS OUT THERE!!!

[Image: optimisticox.jpg]