Poll: Which of these two would WIN in a fight???
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Voltron
85.71%
12 85.71%
Devestator
14.29%
2 14.29%
Total 14 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Battle of the Century 3
Who would win in a fight?
- The Original Lord Of Darkness -
"Ahh The Murthless Laugh of the Damned"
to be honest i dont know either of the two. So i went on google, looked for a while and decided Devestator looked cooler than voltron. Voltron looks like one of the power rangers mega mechs
Quote:Originally posted by fahad17
Voltron looks like one of the power rangers mega mechs

Hey!!! Power Rangers ripped off Voltron. Voltron was badass back in the day. That's why it got my vote. I don't even know who Devastator is. But once they formed Voltron and pulled out the Blazing Sword, one swing and it'd be over.

Although Dark didn't tell us which Voltron we're voting for. I just assumed it was the 5 lions. :confused:
Yeah the Power Rangers ripped off Voltron and Ultra Man. But the PRs aren't quite as gay in Japan. I voted Devestator myself.

EDIT

VICIOUS I did mean the 5 lions. Devestator was the 5 Constructicons from Transformers.
- The Original Lord Of Darkness -
"Ahh The Murthless Laugh of the Damned"
Soz i was only young when watching power rangers so i dont think i was born when Voltron was out. soz
Voltron all the way.
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36
5 kick ass lions or 5 pieces of construction equipment...

Hel Voltron would wip there ass, Plus Voltron was much easier to put together and they had a theme for there formation.
[Image: slay6.jpg]
I am known as the Red leader of the Ichi Hentai!
I do believe this was the hardest question I had to answer today. I'm a transformers nut, but I grew up watching Voltron, so if its Lion force Voltron, I went with the big V, even though Devastator was awesome!!
http://www.aboutheroes.com Best comic book podcast!!! Come and join in!