Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Battle of the Century 3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Who would win in a fight?
to be honest i dont know either of the two. So i went on google, looked for a while and decided Devestator looked cooler than voltron. Voltron looks like one of the power rangers mega mechs
Quote:Originally posted by fahad17
Voltron looks like one of the power rangers mega mechs

Hey!!! Power Rangers ripped off Voltron. Voltron was badass back in the day. That's why it got my vote. I don't even know who Devastator is. But once they formed Voltron and pulled out the Blazing Sword, one swing and it'd be over.

Although Dark didn't tell us which Voltron we're voting for. I just assumed it was the 5 lions. :confused:
Yeah the Power Rangers ripped off Voltron and Ultra Man. But the PRs aren't quite as gay in Japan. I voted Devestator myself.

EDIT

VICIOUS I did mean the 5 lions. Devestator was the 5 Constructicons from Transformers.
Soz i was only young when watching power rangers so i dont think i was born when Voltron was out. soz
Voltron all the way.
5 kick ass lions or 5 pieces of construction equipment...

Hel Voltron would wip there ass, Plus Voltron was much easier to put together and they had a theme for there formation.
I do believe this was the hardest question I had to answer today. I'm a transformers nut, but I grew up watching Voltron, so if its Lion force Voltron, I went with the big V, even though Devastator was awesome!!