somebody tell me...
Quote:Originally posted by Amethyst
Uhhh excuse me?? I'm cough45cough and I'm pretty active in the forum chat... to some extent... :p

I'd never noticed your age before. I think that you and MaxwellEdison are about the only two who were born before me that are particpants in these parts.

Sometimes I think I should spend less time participating and get more fresh air from time to time.
Gullible isn't in the dictionary.
Come on, who needs fresh air when you could have so much fun on the forum? Wink .
Hot Damn, that was cool!

Quote:Originally posted by Zagatto
I'd never noticed your age before. I think that you and MaxwellEdison are about the only two who were born before me that are particpants in these parts.

Sometimes I think I should spend less time participating and get more fresh air from time to time.

*laugh* True... sitting in front of the computer all day and night is not good for the physical body.... exercise would be a good thing... along with eating a bit less... less sugar and sweets... sigh this is sounding like a diet thread... :p Course the same could be applied to anime... nahhhh who would want to watch less anime?? We all want to watch more !! Now it wouldn't hurt the pocketbook to cut down on the amount of anime one buys.... and I'm sure my Visa would thank me for taking a couple months sabbatical.... *laugh* now if I can just exercise the willpower required.... I can do it! I can do it! A little at a time... Big Grin
Quote:Originally posted by Amethyst
*laugh* True... sitting in front of the computer all day and night is not good for the physical body.... exercise would be a good thing... along with eating a bit less... less sugar and sweets... sigh this is sounding like a diet thread... :p Course the same could be applied to anime... nahhhh who would want to watch less anime?? We all want to watch [b]more !! Now it wouldn't hurt the pocketbook to cut down on the amount of anime one buys.... and I'm sure my Visa would thank me for taking a couple months sabbatical.... *laugh* now if I can just exercise the willpower required.... I can do it! I can do it! A little at a time... Big Grin [/B]

You're insane.
Quote:I remember when nobody knew of homestar, those where the days.

Oh man chat rooms... The first fourm for internet dating or meeting people. I think you can lay a heavy blam on Yahoo. Now it is the in thing or can you belive we met on the internet. I remeber when people would lie and say oh we met through a common friend (being the computer)

As for my age I am 25. Hey Oh ge-chan (Amethyst) it's cool at least i know when I am your age I can srtill be cool and relate to people my age even if it is only anime.
[Image: slay6.jpg]
I am known as the Red leader of the Ichi Hentai!
Everyone is so lucky to be older. I only look older than I am -__-. It is one of the things that I got screwed over for. Some people have beig feet or are really tall and skinny like a toothpick, or they are really short... but I look old .

Time to stop whining and go back to my music.
Hot Damn, that was cool!

i am 14!!!!!!! ^_^
[Image: WinterSonata.jpg]

A dream is like snow, it falls then it fades away through time...

~Ryoku Slayer~
Well I'll be damned. So am I...well almost 15 but forget the technicalities. Nice to talk to a fellow 14 year old. Big Grin.
Hot Damn, that was cool!

Quote:Originally posted by israfel
i remember when nobody knew of homestar, those where the days.

I remember when nobody knew of anime, boy those were the days paying $39.95 for 2 subtitled episodes on VHS Smile
http://www.aboutheroes.com Best comic book podcast!!! Come and join in!
Quote:Originally posted by morgorath

As for my age I am 25. Hey Oh ge-chan (Amethyst) it's cool at least i know when I am your age I can srtill be cool and relate to people my age even if it is only anime.

Arigato...

Quote:Originally posted by Jiro Komyoji

You're insane.

Yep, I resemble that remark... :eek: Why I was into anime when it was nothing more than cartoons on VHS or Beta tapes... (Warriors of The Wind, Sea Prince & Fire Child, Unico... ) and that's been some time ago... *laugh* it's my fault my daughter is into anime... look what she and her brother watched while growing up... and so she's returned the favor and got me into it... between the two of us, we have a nice collection... and we enjoy watching anime together when she has the time... We just finished up watching The Enemy is the Pirates (cute bit of fluff anime) and some One Piece (now this isn't my favorite, but it can be fun to watch once in awhile) working on Hunter X Hunter and Saint Seiya, seen most of DN Angel did finally get to finish up Wolf's Rain... man those last 4 episodes were tear jerkers!! Have so much more to start... Rolleyes