Import Anime Forums

Full Version: somebody tell me...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I was looking through the calendar and...no body was younger than me. so tell me am I the youngest person here? im only 14.
I dunno, but I wonder whom the eldest is.
Sadly, at 34 years of age, I'm one of the oldest people in the forum.
I think there may be one or two other people out there who are older but they don't participate in most of the chat here.
Wow, I was expecting there would be someone 40+. I can understand why they probably wouldn't chat too much though.
Im 18, prob. the average age for most people on here im guessing.
Anime is about the youth but hey anime has been around since the 70's so anime-heads that are around 40 years old isn't unheard of. However japanese mangaheads that are 30-40 years old isn't strange or considered odd. One day I think I'll have to tell my kids about the years I was stuck in anime and manga.
i'm 22 and i'll probably never stop watching anime or reading manga, unless it becomes to commercialized or exploited by pop culture. Our country has a bad habbit of doing that.
Quote:Originally posted by israfel
i'm 22 and i'll probably never stop watching anime or reading manga, unless it becomes to commercialized or exploited by pop culture. Our country has a bad habbit of doing that.

Your right about that. Like homerstarrunner.com, I liked it so much better when people had no idea what it was.
Quote:Originally posted by meoryo
I was looking through the calendar and...no body was younger than me. so tell me am I the youngest person here? im only 14.

Where is this calendar you speak of?
Nevermind, I found it.
Woohoo, I got my b-day all to myself. Tongue Don't have to share it with anyone.
Quote:Originally posted by Zagatto
Sadly, at 34 years of age, I'm one of the oldest people in the forum.
I think there may be one or two other people out there who are older but they don't participate in most of the chat here.

Uhhh excuse me?? I'm cough45cough and I'm pretty active in the forum chat... to some extent... :p
:p I'm probably the youngest, only 12. Turning 13 soon though.
i remember when nobody knew of homestar, those where the days.
Quote:Originally posted by israfel
i remember when nobody knew of homestar, those where the days.

Yep, is very ture.
Pages: 1 2