Poll: Overall fav gundam series
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
gundam wing
32.79%
20 32.79%
gundam 8th ms team
11.48%
7 11.48%
g gundam
8.20%
5 8.20%
gundam 0082: stardust
4.92%
3 4.92%
gundam 0079
11.48%
7 11.48%
gundam seed
19.67%
12 19.67%
turn a gundam
0%
0 0%
v gundam
0%
0 0%
gundam x
3.28%
2 3.28%
others
8.20%
5 8.20%
Total 61 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Fav Gundam series
There is no problem with your comment Smile I types 53 episodes because that's the usual number of eps for two seasons, but I didn't think about the real number of episodes Wink
You'll need it in due time
based on the poll results, i see that most of u guys only saw the stuff they showed on the cartoon network. its a shame that everyone is missing out on the real good stuff....
I kind of compare the Gundam universe to the final fantasy games. There always seems to be more of them coming out and they are very rarely related to each other in story. But of course I am usually the last one to jump on any popularity bandwagons to. Yeah what I have seen was on CN, I will get around to the rest of them eventually
I am "Pedro" I am an afro warrior-----
Excel saga
I own G-Gundam and War In The Pocket, and I did not see either on CN. I watched my G-Gundam set in Japanese, the voice acting is pretty cool, but the english dub is sooo terible. I decided for some odd reason to watch War In The Pocket in english, was voice acted pretty well. I could tell that it was dubbed recently enough because the voice acting was decent.
"The best way to a girls bed is trough her parents, have sex with them and your in for sure!" -- Zap Branigan
Ryujin Wrote:I could tell that it was dubbed recently enough because the voice acting was decent.

G Gundam and 0080 were dubbed at pretty much the same time. What does the time have to do with the dub, anyhow?
[Image: ShinnSig.jpg]
[ #Uke-Fansubs current projects: Gundam SEED Destiny ]
Well this is not always true, but generally in the past dubs were much worse, but nowadays they are generally better, not fantastic but better. Either way I didn't really have any problem with the War In The Pocket dub, but the G-Gundam one... *shudders*
"The best way to a girls bed is trough her parents, have sex with them and your in for sure!" -- Zap Branigan
kkun Wrote:based on the poll results, i see that most of u guys only saw the stuff they showed on the cartoon network. its a shame that everyone is missing out on the real good stuff....

I sort of agree with you however what about it. My fav is Gundam Wing but I also like

Mobile Suit Gundam. Its amazing how much Char gets around in this series (meaning

Gundam series). Char almost seems a bit like Cid to me. As ther is always a Char or

Char like character at least from what ive seen of the series. Anyway yes it is sad that

what most people see is off of CN Kkun but don't be too quick to judge people as this

topic is only about the Gundam series after all. I mean Gundam is good but I do like

other series that arent on CN so don't be too judgemental.
i wasn't trying to be judgemental back there, just thought that everyone should watch the UC gundam series in order to appreciate what the gundam franchise has to offer
I would have to go with Gundam Wing myself.
Definately MSG 0080, It brought a tear to my eye...