Gb Sp Nes Edition
I don't know it could be really cool or really dumb. For games like Tom Clancy series the touch screen could make it really easie to set up your teams attack path. Games like Animal crossing accsesing your invetory would be a snap. But then there are games like Mario Kart were it is just a in game map. I just hope the buttons are bigger as well as the d-pad and that games like metriod use controls and not the touch pad.
[Image: slay6.jpg]
I am known as the Red leader of the Ichi Hentai!
I agree that cool things can be done with it, what I'm saying is that I don't want every DS developer to feel that they have to put touch screen functionality in their game. Some games just don't need it, so we could end up with tacked on little things that are annoying and only serve to get in the way of the real game.
?»?æ?©?ºF
?Î?©?Ì?D
The new Mario 3d sidescroller doesn't support Double Screen Functionality...It's A DS game only. Not all new games will even feature the 2 screen powers.Wink
- The Original Lord Of Darkness -
"Ahh The Murthless Laugh of the Damned"
Yeah, the PSP is suppoed to be like a portiable entertainment center. But I just read in PSM that the battery sucks hardcore! Only 10 hours running games and only two hours watching a movie. Also, the life of the battery depends on the game. If the games has to use more of the processor, it runs the battery down faster. Im starting to dislike the PSP more and more.

Just an interesting fast that I learned at the nintendo repair shop here in washington, Nintendo started out as a card company back in 1890. They made like playing cards and old japanese chess sets. Learn somthin new every day.
The DS looks uncannily like the original Game and Watch system back in the late 70s which was what Nintendo was first famouse for in the electronic department.Wink
- The Original Lord Of Darkness -
"Ahh The Murthless Laugh of the Damned"
Quote:Originally posted by Owozifa Some games just don't need it, so we could end up with tacked on little things that are annoying and only serve to get in the way of the real game.

I am with you on that point. On another note spike you mentioned about the battery time. From what Nintendo says there battery is going to blow the pants off Sony...
[Image: slay6.jpg]
I am known as the Red leader of the Ichi Hentai!
Quote:Originally posted by -spike-
Just an interesting fast that I learned at the nintendo repair shop here in washington, Nintendo started out as a card company back in 1890. They made like playing cards and old japanese chess sets. Learn somthin new every day.
Yup! That's what I said in a post on this thread... they've been a game company for over a hundred years.
Quote:Originally posted by -spike-

i've known this for a while and nobody believed me, finally i've found some people who do.
It makes sense that nintendo would purchase the small company that made pokemon. We all know were nintendo's wealth comes from, smart move on thier part.
If they didn't believe you they are stupid. I remember I used to tell things to people like in Elementary school and they'd tell me I was lying...things that I'm sure are obvious to most people now like a feather and a bowling ball fall at the same speed on the moon.Rolleyes I always knew little things like that. Be proud of your video game trivia!
?»?æ?©?ºF
?Î?©?Ì?D