Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Gb Sp Nes Edition
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
is it just me or dose anyone else want the GB SP nes edition, its soo nice

http://shop.game.net/ViewProduct.aspx?ca...mid=324182

tis good nar
I never got a GBA SP.. so I thought it was cool they came out with that because it just shows that somethings are worth waiting for. Except I don't have enough money for it. Perhaps, if I got the job I was interviewed for...
a job, i want one but cant be bothered to apply for one.
I've applied for a few. They were all hiring, but of course I have to deal with lazy procrastinating personnel, meaning I may never get a job. Only got one interview and I'm still waiting for a call back. Another at Wal-Mart, I called like every two days before I finally gave up (I may apply again). I want a summer job...

Speaking of NES GBA SP.. I also wanted a few NES games to go with it:

Zelda
Super Mario Bros.
Ice Climber

I love old Nintendo games. Big Grin
Yeah I want this new GB. I have the silver one right now.. but I love classic nintendo.. we have good memories.

And good luck w/ your job hunt. I hope you hear from them soon. I'm also waiting to hear back from a couple of places. And it's a real pain waiting around. I already had 4 interviews with two places and I still don't know whether or not I'm gonna get hired.
for now ill stick wiv my NES . My brother won it at his school fate the console 4 controlers the 4 way controller thing 2 games and a gun all for 30p so i wasnt complaining. Lately i have been collecting games for it and am still getting sum. Just my wallet seems a bit empty.Sad
Quote:Originally posted by Nina182B
And good luck w/ your job hunt. I hope you hear from them soon.
Thank you so much!! As I was reading your post the customer service manager at the store I had one interview at already called and wanted me for a second interview! I am so happy Big Grin.

Here's hoping you have the same luck. Good luck. Wink

(Oh, and this is a video game post, so not to throw it off topic):

Ehh... Ballon Fight is fun.
My friend just bought the new nes gb sp. I want it so bad, but I just have a boring blue one.
the only nes that really work efficiently any more are the top loaders, and those are hard to find. i'm glad i bought the one i found used.
I think the NES SPs are ugly.
Quote:Originally posted by -spike-
My friend just bought the new nes gb sp. I want it so bad, but I just have a boring blue one.

Blue is not boring! It's bluetiful!

Oh, god...
Quote:Originally posted by Owozifa
Blue is not boring! It's bluetiful!

Oh, god...

LOL, well actully, I love my blue one. Blue is my favorite color, thats why I bought it. But I bought mine like the week they came out, so they only had two colors then.
You just said boring blue at the time because... come on, "it looks like an NES controller!" NES GBA and NES games, how's that for nostagic gaming. Wink
Quote:Originally posted by SirChico
You just said boring blue at the time because... come on, "it looks like an NES controller!" NES GBA and NES games, how's that for nostagic gaming. Wink

You took the words right out of my mouth SirChico.
nostalgia != beauty

try x-entertainment.com to see.
Pages: 1 2 3