Ask me any question!
Why is there brail at drive-up ATM's??
i think my head exploded
While it may not be my place to answer questions...

The question mark is thought to originate as follows:

Originally from the Latin for "to ask". The symbol itself, "?", is thought to be derived from the first and last letters of "quaestio".

As for the braille...I'll go ahead and say it's for those rare chances where a blind person who has been sightless for their entire life somehow becomes sighted again and recieves a driver's license, however they would have no way to read, therefore...they...need...braille? And of course to pass their driver's test...they cheated. Or came from some state(is there one?)/country that doesn't test.
?»?æ?©?ºF
?Î?©?Ì?D
Why do we drive in parkways and park in driveways??
why is eat n park called eat n park. don't you park first and then eat.
i'm baffled by this name for a resturant.
Quote:Originally posted by israfel
why is eat n park called eat n park. don't you park first and then eat.
i'm baffled by this name for a resturant.

Never heard of that place, must be a local chain for you guys.
Quote:Originally posted by -spike-

Been watching alot of Seinfeld monologues lately? :eek:

I was gonna ask him some questions, since he said he'd answer anything. But then I noticed he's not even 15 yet. So I didnt' want to ask a kid perverted questions.
Quote:Originally posted by Vicious
Been watching alot of Seinfeld monologues lately? :eek:

I was gonna ask him some questions, since he said he'd answer anything. But then I noticed he's not even 15 yet. So I didnt' want to ask a kid perverted questions.

I didnt even know that was from Seinfeld, my dad used to say it all the time and I thought it was funny.

Damn kids and thier sex.
-spike-: Brail is at drive up ATMs so the half blind people (people who can only see when they're driving) can get their money. They're people too you know!

israfel: Your head did not explode, that was just your brain exploding inside of your head. Your skull is still in tact.

-spike-: We drive in parkways and park in driveways because we are morons and need to learn how to properly name things.

israfel: Eat n park is just a figment of your imagination. Stop smoking.

Vicious: You can ask me any question that you want. *whispers*keep this a secret, but I'm not actually 15. I just put that to hide my real identity.*shows his F.B.I. badge* *end whispering*
blah blah blah blah wubble wubble hru?
Gullible isn't in the dictionary.
Zagatto: Is that a... Oh my sweet lord it is! Get that poor squirrel out of your mouth!
Why did i read this thread?
Who's the more foolish, the fool or the fool who follows him?
Gohan32: Because you were curious.
Quote:Originally posted by -spike-

Simple the company only makes one type of button for ATM's since they were first thought of as a walk up and use type of machine. Why change the design when it goes to Drive thru.

And Zagatto what did I tell you about eating Squirrels...that's sparky's job...
[Image: slay6.jpg]
I am known as the Red leader of the Ichi Hentai!
Quote:Originally posted by morgorath
Simple the company only makes one type of button for ATM's since they were first thought of as a walk up and use type of machine. Why change the design when it goes to Drive thru.

That's basically what I said just dumbed down.Big Grin You have to read between the lines people!