Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Ask me any question!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
This is a rare opportunity so seize the moment! You can ask me any question that you want. It doesn't have to be relevant to anything so ask away!
What are you using for your avatar image?
I will be using a Kakashi avatar.
Why that many? What if someone asks you more questions in the future? Will you answer those too? Will you answer these 4 questions?:confused:
he needs u to ask him one question per post so that he could answer one question in one post.
i have a question!!! what do you get when you cross a bungee cord with an owl?
Dark Osamu: I have decided even after I get to 50 posts you can still ask me questions so go ahead.
Homeless Joe: When you cross a bungie cord with an owl you get an owl that can destroy half of Chicago.
Does the owl have a flamethrower?
Dark Osamu: It has 2.5.
What is the answer? What planet was suppose to find the Question since we already had the answer? What happened to the planet moments before it discovered the question?
Morgorath: Cheese fondu.
Quote:Morgorath: Cheese fondu.

The answer is 64 (hitchiker's guide to the Galix)
The Planet is Earth.
What happened is that it blew up.

But Chesse fondu is a good guess but frebrezz fixes everything at least according to Red mage from 8bit theater is does.
Quote:Originally posted by Jiro Komyoji
Homeless Joe: When you cross a bungie cord with an owl you get an owl that can destroy half of Chicago.

actually you get....MY ASS!!!!!! lol, that's from kung pow enter the fist, ever seen it?
where did the question mark originate from ?

i really want to know oh wise one.

-LE
Pages: 1 2 3 4