My Girlfriend
Welcome, Akane.

It's always good to have females join, even if they are taken Smile
off to shave and consume alcohol!
Who's the more foolish, the fool or the fool who follows him?
Japschin - I should be leaving this hell bed of heat around September. How did your LD relationship end...?

Akane - So understanding I just feel it is better to share my raunchy stoies with the guys after the fact not during...you get the point it's like Sex in the City guys watch after the girls do so we can get all the details.

gohan - what are you going to shave oh and Akane has a sister who is into the same things we are. There are single women out there too bad they are so hard to find.
[Image: slay6.jpg]
I am known as the Red leader of the Ichi Hentai!
Hehe.......end? I wish! Big Grin :p I'm still with him right now. He lives in Cali and I moved here for school about 2 yrs ago.
I almost gave it up because my bf's always insecure. He didn't trust me back then. Hehehe...really tried my patience during the 3 years of LD.

Heh....2 more mths to go Morg and you are going to see Akane 24/7!
Heh. Should be fun for you. I really do hope everything works out for everybody. Well, I am off to continue my reign of terror over the world! BWAHAHAH............alright I admit it: the reign of terror over my house -_____-.

That up there was an example of what could happen if I get bored.
Hot Damn, that was cool!

Quote:I almost gave it up because my bf's always insecure. He didn't trust me back then. Hehehe...really tried my patience during the 3 years of LD.

Well good for you Japschin... I think. As for seeing her 24/7 I think I have a great spaceing out type of job. See as a fire fighter I work 24 on 24 off. So while I'm at work it gives her space to do things she like without me being me... And then on my days off she works M-F till 4 most times so I get the mornings to do Morgy things. Then when she is home we have are time together. I love her very much. She is more than I deserve.

Batik if you need some one to help you on that world terror thing ask akane she has a certain person she would liked hurt for almost ruining her class.
Oh wow Morgo, you and Akane have it tough. I did the whole long distance thing too for four years during college. I ended up buying a logitech webcam and microphone too. Never really did use the microphone cuz it was like a walkie talkie thing online but the webcam was definately nice Big Grin I don't think you and Akane could do that though judging from your other posts. But hey, September's not bad at all! You're almost there. My boyfriend and I would see each other about every two monthes while I was in school... and now that I'm done, we have been living with each other for about two monthes now. And it seems like you and Akane are trying really hard to keep it together.. which takes a lot for what you are both going through. Wow, writing about this brings back memories... Good luck to you guys!
Hmm. I think that I will ask Akane. Wink. I need a partner in crime. Heh

and Nina, why do you seem sad that you are addicted to those gummies? I am addicted to the gummies, pocky, and the white plum gum. Lol.
Hot Damn, that was cool!

Quote:Originally posted by Batik
Nina, why do you seem sad that you are addicted to those gummies? I am addicted to the gummies, pocky, and the white plum gum. Lol.

I've been buying those gummies in bulk from asianfoodgrocer.com They're too good so I keep spending about $60 a month on it. They cost about 2.75 each. I am really trying to stop eating it for health and money reasons. Smile I like the pocky stuff they've got too at asianfoodgrocer. I never knew how many different kinds of pocky they had before. There's one that costs about 8 bucks cuz it's the super giant size or something!!
Oh now I see. I know what you mean. And me being the little pig that I am would go through 4 tubes of the gummies a day. They didn't even last long enough. And as for the pocky, I went through 2 boxes a day. I was going to buy the giant pocky but I was worried that if there was more I would eat more. I have since given up that thought and made up my mind to buy two boxes of them and make them last at least 2 weeks Rolleyes .
Hot Damn, that was cool!

Nina182B why did you have to bring up the infamous "pocky" now I long for Bannana Pocky...and even Men's Pocky. Akane has never tried pocky but I know her and that sweet tooth of her's she would be eating it but the box loads.

Batik - See Akane what's to hurt a friend of hers (oh we will call him Idiot) Idiot for getting into a motorcycle accident and not wearing any protective gear. Oh this is his second such accident. He has also put in Jepordy the training she is in. They may hold back the class until he get's better.
Well now this gummy stuff what is it and how od i get some maybe I can send some to David?? if it will last a while in a crate and can be shipped over to Iraq....????
OOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHH What is this???? Someone needs a partner in crime?? I am up fpr the challenge (evil Grin).....he he.... Well yeah somebody who will remain nameless meesed up my teams training sessions.... now we don't know if we lill be training any more but I am hoping...... Anyways then I had to pull my back out on friday that was wonderful.... although they did give me some pretty cool muscle relaxers......(loopy) Anyways I will talk to everyone later:p
Hmm. I think the company is called Meji. They manufacture crap loads of japanese candy. Any Asian store wold have them, I think.

Muscle relaxers? I have had to deal with too many of those. But that was because I was being stupid and decided to do stuff that I shouldn't have done. Well anyway good to know I have a partner in crime now. Heh heh. Let's go rob a bank! Nah, just kidding. Revenge is the top priority right now. *Grins* And there is plenty of that to go around. Cool .
Hot Damn, that was cool!

WEll I will try and look it up on the intranet.. the wonderful thing about the intranet is you don't have to leave your house to go shopping you can just do it fom your lazy boy recliner in front of your comp..... anyways yeah I have vengence for a few people that I have worked with or now see everyday...I got vengence on one but the other I still have not caught in an act I can get him on... he is such a rat... Anyways talk to you later Smile
Sound like a good idea. Hmmm. You know something Akane? You have to be one of the most polite people I have met. Heh. You always say greetings and goodbyes ^__^. That is cool .
Hot Damn, that was cool!

Yup she is very polite, but those are the dangerous ones. So sweet and polite and then when you don't expect they get you. Anyways Akane, Nina gave a great web address for buying that type of candy. I am not quite sure on which gummies she is talking about, but the hard candy you set is great or was great most of us guys have eaten it. Chochlate makes it thru ok. Must stick it in the frezzer when it gets here though.

Here is the web site... http://www.asianfoodgrocer.com

oh and right here I would like these... click here

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Instant Girlfriend Kit !!!!!!!!!!!!! Atomic Orgasm 12 5,404 03-15-2003, 04:57 PM
Last Post: OptimisticOx