Love Hina question
MI and Anime Club version exactly the same? if not which is better?
I have the AS version and it is GREAT. Don't know about the others, but you can't lose with the Anime Studio version. =)

Love Hina is defintely a must buy and it sits somewhere in my top 10 Anime shows of all time.

Check the user reviews section for more info on the quality AND order the box set today!
Love Hina is one of those titles you should buy original R1 or R2 IMO. Just like Rurouni Kenshin.
Kenshin AC/MI is more than adequate, IMHO. Sorry but 24 or however many DVD's is well over $500 after you add OVA and stuff. That's way too expensive for most folks. It was too much for me anyway. Wink I agree that the translation wasn't perfect, but it was decent for hk.
Shibo -- Buying happiness...One anime at a time

Currently Watching:
Princess Nine, GTO

check out my anime DVD collection ^_^
Speaking of Love Hina, which comes first, The Spring OVA or the X-mas OVA.

And other thing, do either of these end the series?
Xmas special then Spring special
Quote:Originally posted by "Rurouni"

Love Hina is one of those titles you should buy original R1 or R2 IMO. Just like Rurouni Kenshin.

While I agree that we should support authors of good anime, the AS version is of a REALLY high quality and not all of the R1s for LH are released yet.

I'll end up buying the R1s someday, but I can't wait years for the series & specials to be released.

<cough> plus I bought the Love Hina series/ova/Specials on DVD for only $60.. The price is right. Wink
thanks for the info guys. 95% of my anime collection is R1, some series just would cost far too much for me to afford at the moment though.
I have the AS version and episodes 22-25 the subs are way early kinda annoying, I am not sure if the MI set has these problems, if they don't go with MI.
http://tribalwar.com/forums/forumdisplay...;forumid=1

If you like to argue click above.
Oops, I lied. I have the AV set and it rocks. =)
I'm thinking about buying Love Hina. On a scale of 1-10, how is it?
The anime you own, may end up owning you.
Sounds like a very un-original story, but I hear it's done well. So I'm looking foward to owning it this Christmas.
Steve_the_Talking_Pie: Hampsters Bumpin' and Grindin' Since '99.

Region 1: DVD Collection
On a scale of 1-10 its a 10.

Of course you may be dissapointed if I get your hopes up too high. Remember, we all have different tastes, so you may not like it as much as me. However, Lova Hina is one of my all-time favorite animes.

Oh, and the Manga kicks ass too. One of the better Mangas I've read.

The TV series kept pretty close to the manga, but the LH OVA is nothing compared to the Manga. Still good, but NOWHERE near as good as it could have been.

---

Quick rant:

What the hell were they thinking adding in that 'idol' episode and leaving out the valentines day epi?!?!

I'll try to put the manga scans up for download some time. =)

PS: LOVA HINA IS A MUST OWN. If all my anime got burned in a fire, that would probably be one of the first titles I would re-purchase.

Also, buy the following:

Love Hina TV series [AV]
Love Hina Spring Special
Love Hina Christmas Special
Love Hina OVA

BUT read the manga after you watch the TV series/2 specials. Hold off on the OVA until you have completed the manga. =) Trust me.. its better that way.
In conclusion watch Love Hina.
Steve_the_Talking_Pie: Hampsters Bumpin' and Grindin' Since '99.

Region 1: DVD Collection
Quote:Originally posted by "Steve_the_Talking_Pie"

In conclusion watch Love Hina.

No, don't just watch Love Hina.. watch it NOW. Even if you have to pay extra for overnight shipping. =)

Can you really wait till Christmas? ... geeze, if only there was a way to erase my memory of the show so I could watch it for the 1st time all over again. <sigh> good times.. good times.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  FX - Love Hina TV - Perfect Collection Question politoe 5 3,576 08-19-2005, 01:50 PM
Last Post: politoe
  Question Regading Love Hina Disciple7 5 3,187 08-21-2002, 08:00 PM
Last Post: Steve_the_Talking_Pie