What are some anime shows that guys like to watch?
?
Inu Yasha, Cowboy Bebop, Trigun, X, Berserk, sCRYed, Escaflowne, Hellsing and FLCL are my most watched shows... or the anime shows that I could see myself re-watching the most down the road.
[Image: bluetmp2.jpg] <-- Look, a broken link!

My Shiny Region 1 Anime Collection
hentai
Bebop, Kenshin, Berserk, Ninja Scroll, Ranma, Lupin (movies), and Last Exile.

Now, are you a girl trying to buy some anime for a guy, or are you just a guy whose confused about his own masculinity? :eek:
Quote:Originally posted by Vicious
Bebop, Kenshin, Berserk, Ninja Scroll, Ranma, Lupin (movies), and Last Exile.

Now, are you a girl trying to buy some anime for a guy, or are you just a guy whose confused about his own masculinity? :eek:

Either that or he's a hermaphrodite and doesn't know wich part of him/her prefers what. Since this is a general question the answer is like what movies men prefer, and the extremely obvious answer is action (with things blowing up and stuff) and anything with fanservice (including hentai), so look in the review section for this categories.
There's no point introducing myself to the death.

My R1 Collection
My HK Collection
Big Grin Lots of InuYasha and Cardcaptor Sakura.
my favorite is probably the irresponsible captain tylor, but flcl, love hina, cowboy bebop, kenshin, and trigun i like a lot too
uno...dos...tres...el shoompo
I agree with all the above posts but I'm going to add Naruto, Full Metal Alchemist, and Peace Maker Kurogane.
Quote:Originally posted by kristin12
Big Grin Lots of InuYasha and Cardcaptor Sakura.

Ummm . . . aren't you a girl? :confused:
Quote:Originally posted by Vicious
Ummm . . . aren't you a girl? :confused:

Hehe... I think a bunch of us read it as "What are some anime shows that YOU guys like to watch?"
[Image: bluetmp2.jpg] <-- Look, a broken link!

My Shiny Region 1 Anime Collection
hey, girls can be guys too!
anyways i like
eva
juuni kokki
gad guard
azumanga daioh
cowboy bebop
trigun
hellsing
key the metal idol
x
scrapped princess
gasaraki
berserk
haibane renmei
i seem to enjoy anime with tragic endings too.
Quote:Originally posted by garritynet
hey, girls can be guys too!

So you attended the Eddie Murphy school of romance huh?
Yeah, I'm a girl, but what's wrong with a girl watching those?
Some of my favs are Trigun, Naruto, Full Metal Alchemist, Cowboy Bebop, and Full Metal Panic. Oh and Now and Then, Here and There is really good. Also, Princess Mononoke.

I just started watching Samuri Champloo and its really good. I really like the animation, it really smooth.
Quote:Originally posted by kristin12
Yeah, I'm a girl, but what's wrong with a girl watching those?

Because he/she asked for what titles guys like to watch. You're a girl. So what you like to watch wouldn't help them out very much, now would they?