Samurai Deeper Kyo... Nani...?
The show could have been up there with the realms of Flame of recca or even Bezerk but no they had to ruin it...
[Image: slay6.jpg]
I am known as the Red leader of the Ichi Hentai!
The anime sure is a bit weird. I recommend the manga, it's one of the best I've ever read.
Quote:The anime sure is a bit weird. I recommend the manga, it's one of the best I've ever read.

i would love to read it if I can get it in english...were did you get yours Andromeda18_
[Image: slay6.jpg]
I am known as the Red leader of the Ichi Hentai!
I've been ordering my volumes from France 'cause to me they're cheaper but you can get it in english. It's being published by Tokyopop at $9.99 each volume. So far 25 volumes have been released in Japan and it isn't finished. Tokyopop has so far released 7 volumes and you can buy them at websites like amazon.com.
At the moment I own 14 volumes and am totally in love with the series.
Oh, and if you're interested in manga in a general way visit tokyopop.com they have a huge variety of titles. And if you want to know more about manga just ask because manga is what I know best (okay, not what I know best but I know it well).
Finally I can read this thread since I just finished watching it! For me, I am going to believe that they either fused together and Kyo is the dominant personality or that Kyoshiro's gone and Kyo won. I saw it English dubbed and the last scene is of Kyo/Kyoshiro? saying Yuya's name and it sounds just like Kyo's english voice. Their voices are really distinct in the English dub so that's what convinced me it's Kyo's personality in the end. Not sure if the voice argument really adds up since that is the English dubbing, which the US version could have just randomly picked Kyo or Kyoshiro's voice? Even if it was Kyo's body that falls, they could have fused back or whatever. I think Yuya's carrying around the medicine in honor or Kyoshiro since that's why she was carrying it around before when Kyo took over Kyoshiro in the beginning. If it was Kyoshiro that won, I would have liked to see what happened to Sakuya since I would think Kyoshiro would want to get back together with her. I like the fact that Benny ended up with the spider girl since they were my favorite characters in the series and the sexiest guy and girl. I thought the fight scenes with animals and characters coming out were lame - It looked badass the first time Kyo did that voice of the wind thing but then it got old - I'd rather see sword movements and real fighting action.

And Morgorath, I usually buy my manga from alldirect.com - $6.19 per book. Their search by titles doesn't really work though - you have to do it by book isbn if you wanna find anything.
really looked forward to the series (raed some of the manga from a friend a while back)

and just started watching it - and its taking me an age to get into
sounds like ive just wasted money - oh well

gonna try and finish it off (real bummer considering ive just about had time finally to relax since being back in England, and i pick a dodgy series to watch) but a friend of mine really liked it so gonna give it a chance
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/