Samurai Deeper Kyo... Nani...?
Ok Just watched all of Samurai Deeper Kyo and I will begin by saying that it is great. I love that inter conflict stuff ( FYI Maze flows in the same boat as SDK) But what the hell is up with the ending. Kyo and Kyoshio must fight each other. And then they let Yuya have an open end pick by saying, "I live with the saddness" over which one loses or wins.
But then it is left up to are own thoughts as to who won... Nani...:confused: And what is up with Miaguz... I think he is Kyo and Kyoshio in the "true history" look at his eyes... your guys thoughts... Did Yuya end up with Kyo or Kyoshio? And why?

Maybe you can help me better understand the ending...
[Image: slay6.jpg]
I am known as the Red leader of the Ichi Hentai!
Hello Morgorath,
Well I found you on this thing I still don't understand how to post thinkgs or talk to you through it but I am trying my best hopefully you get this reply to your watching of the anime you have been doing... Sonja just informed me about the stuff supposedly coming to the house.....??? Anyways i hope you are doing ok over there. I miss you very much and I love you see you later....
Morgs got a girlfriend! Morgs got a girlfriend!!! :p
Ok morgorath i think i might be able to help you out on the ending. A buddy and I were watching kyo and we didn't understand the ending at first either. It kinda made me mad after watching it and enjoying every bit of it. We came to this conclusion....They fused back together....its the only thing we could think of....but that is only a guess from the both of us. But anyway from what i hear the anime is almost complety different than the manga...so i don't know if that the real ending to it or not. i hope ive helped.
[Image: KevinSig.jpg]
Ok Yes I am his girlfriend....... Uk Do you know him?????
Quote:Originally posted by Akane
Ok Yes I am his girlfriend....... Uk Do you know him?????

Just that he's a grown up that likes to watch cartoons. What a loser. Wink

(why'd I just alienate 90% of the forum?)
Quote:Originally posted by Vicious
Just that he's a grown up that likes to watch cartoons. What a loser. Wink

(why'd I just alienate 90% of the forum?)

Well He found another grownup who likes to watch cartoons...... Smile Anyways I am happy to see soemone os actually talking to me on this thing.... I don't know anybody on this site......
How do we know that you're really his girlfriend and not just some imposter pretending to be so that you can use his connections for . . . . something.

Perhaps you should post some incriminating photos (preferably something with him making a fool of himself) of Morg to verify your identity. Big Grin
kyo came from kyoshio and could never beat him. at the end look at the guy who falls, see his hair?, its kyo. also yuya is carrying a medicine pack which is what kyoshio was traveling with at the begining. she traveled with kyoshio selling medicine in the end.
Well Lets see I can not post any pics because I do not have a scanner that works with this comp... WEll lets see here you are just gonna have to wait for Morgorath to reply to all of this and he w8ill sau that I am his gorlfriend.... He is actually came up with my name and everything......... you are just gonna have to wait.... sorry......Cool :p
I see. Ryouga . . .Akane. Too bad Ryouga could never have Akane. Wink

Also, we don't want to take Morg's word for it. We wanted to see funny pics of him.

You're no fun. Sad
Sorry I would show very embarassing pics if I had them and he would give me permission..... and I don't want to make him mad at me....... especiially when he is like I don't know a whole continent away from me... and he can't see the pis before I put them on the interent....... sorry I am no fun....Sad :p
im on episode 9 its ok so far woulnt say its my favorite series.

maybe it will grow on me when i see more?
hum...

-LE
[Image: delphinesig.jpg]

"Lightning strikes only once in the same place, so ill have to get you the first time." -LE

MY HK LIST

MY TRADE LIST
just recieved it in my order from IA today, can't wait to get into it
[Image: crimnew3.jpg]
SDK is one of the biggest pieces of crap anime I've seen in awhile, having watched the fansubs last year. It's totally unfaithful to the manga, and gets a little too creative with certain things. The fight scenes are awful, mostly consisting of background images with foreground slash effects (the studio got cheap). The ending is confusing because it wasn't meant to end that way.