What kinda car do you drive?
Quote:Originally posted by elcoholic
most of the spare cash goes to official live action movies anyway. Buying shows on R1 like you do (although you got a real sweet deal today from your boss) can surely drain your wallet fast. If you switch to HK or downloading for a while I'm sure you'll have a new car in no time Big Grin . But I know how hard it is to stop a hobby of collecting thingsWink

As you know where I work, I get super good deals on official live action movies, especially the pre-viewed ones from my boss. I have more than a thousand of them in my garage. Heh....havn't been buying much of them since February since I've only rewatched 5% of them.
I do d/l fansubs. Just that if the series are good, such as Tsukihime, Jubei Chan 2, Chrno Crusade, FMA, Kousetsu, I'll buy them on R1s.

Yeah, it's really hard to stop collecting. I'm a hoarder! :p Big Grin
I currently drive a Silver '05 Toyota Corolla S. She's pretty much fully loaded!
"MADE IN HEAVEN, FORGED IN HELL"
I drive a Nukyular Paard Venus Flytrap that hovers and can fly through outer space but it can only fly through there during the equinox. It yellow and green and brown. I have to get it inspected next week and if it doesn't pass it will eat the guy inspecting it.Wink
- The Original Lord Of Darkness -
"Ahh The Murthless Laugh of the Damned"
I want one of those Ford Escape's. the new Hybrid SUV... get's 40 miles to a gallon of gas.
[Image: slay6.jpg]
I am known as the Red leader of the Ichi Hentai!
Quote:Originally posted by morgorath
I want one of those Ford Escape's. the new Hybrid SUV... get's 40 miles to a gallon of gas.

The electric engine provide enough torque?

i think those kind of cars great. if i had enough money i'd want to get one. i bet they are pretty complicated though, i doubt i'd be able to do much work on it myself.
uno...dos...tres...el shoompo
o and kakomu about the torque, i thought i heard that they switch between gas and electric, giving you power when you need it and such.
uno...dos...tres...el shoompo
Well I have two vehicles at my disposal at the moment... I have a 2002 Chevy Avalanche that is blue and his name is Optimus Prime and his license plate is Smiley2..... that is my baby... the reason I have this truck is 9 mos out of the year where I live right now has snow on the ground and is below freezing....... way below freezing and then the gas prices rocketed so I hot a little POS so I did not have to use all of my money to fill up my tank in my truck... so I bought an old 94 chevy Baretta....... it goes that is all that matters to me right now........

Morg are you still thinking you are going to get a hybrid Escape......you are crazy babe.....(big smileand rolling eys) I love youCool
What I want and what I need are too different things. And to answer your question Kakomu... it has all the torque you would expect from an SUV thanks to the gas engine hince the Hybrid promise
[Image: slay6.jpg]
I am known as the Red leader of the Ichi Hentai!
What I want and what I need are too different things. And to answer your question Kakomu... it has all the torque you would expect from an SUV thanks to the gas engine hince the Hybrid promise

the gas engine doesn't connect to the drive train. The gas engine powers the Electric engine.

I took a trip to edmunds to check it out. It makes about 129 ft-lbs of torque and only 131 hp. meaning it has roughly the same amount of power as my Honda Civic and nearly 1300 more lbs of weight...

It's great that you want to save on gas and the environment and get an hybrid, but the Escape is weak. You might as well just grab an hybrid CIvic
Since this thread is still going on. I drive a 92 Lexus SC300. It'll be hitting 200K soon, but I still love the way it drives and the engine still runs strong, so I'll keep it as long as I can. Here's a pic of it when it's clean (which is usually like twice a year).

http://img78.photobucket.com/albums/v280...s_side.jpg
Look two of the same damn thread!
- The Original Lord Of Darkness -
"Ahh The Murthless Laugh of the Damned"
Well I drive a Mongoose XR 100 WM-Edition.
26 inch rims baby

But, I also started playing Initial D at the arcade. Soo... I also got a Subaru Impreza WRX STi [GDB] :eek: :eek:
Quote:Originally posted by ArkaidR
Well I drive a Mongoose XR 100 WM-Edition.
26 inch rims baby

You should get Spinners for it.
Acually there I'm waiting for a shipment. Should get them soon though. I'm getting the PURPLEWink

http://www.freespinners.com/