not important...
to you guys.

Hot d@mn Perry now has a GameStop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Very important to me seeing as how normally I have to drive about 50 miles out of town each weekend to visit the one in the mall.
My Soul Brings Tears to Satanic Eyes.

If Max Collins, Matt Skiba, Jimmy Urine, & Mark Phillips had a child it would be one fu*ked up mofo, but 'it' would be the God of music.

As-1D R077's temp homepage: http://www.freewebs.com/as1dr077/index.html
Quote:Originally posted by Batz Kage
to you guys.

Very important to me seeing as how normally I have to drive about 50 miles out of town each weekend to visit the one in the mall.

I thought you were too young to drive.
Well, I was meaning my parents drive me up there, but yes, I'm 16, you can get restricted at 15, I just ogt mine three days ago.

If Max Collins, Matt Skiba, Jimmy Urine, & Mark Phillips had a child it would be one fu*ked up mofo, but 'it' would be the God of music.

Gamestop owns! Its the only place I go to buy me games. Although I sometimes go to target when a game I want is on sale.
Quote:Originally posted by Batz Kage
to you guys.

cheese, that's so sad. there are gamestops all around my house, i can drive for 15 minutes or less just about any direction and find one
uno...dos...tres...el shoompo
Quote:Originally posted by Homeless Joe
cheese, that's so sad. there are gamestops all around my house, i can drive for 15 minutes or less just about any direction and find one

Wow, that's pretty cool. I love Gamestop. Definitely the best Video Game store, at least around my area.
I have a memembership card or whatever so I get used games 10% off, & that's why I was going off every weekend for a few games, but now after cashing my check, I can go from the bank, right across the road, & to the left, & it's right there.

Boy I wish I could drive 50 miles and find a Gamestop...

I drive 50 miles and what do I get? A K-mart. Not even a Target. No wonder I am an online-shopping junkie.
?»?æ?©?ºF
?Î?©?Ì?D
Quote:Originally posted by Owozifa
Boy I wish I could drive 50 miles and find a Gamestop...

I drive 50 miles and what do I get? A K-mart. Not even a Target. No wonder I am an online-shopping junkie.

Dude that sux, I have a target about walking distance from my gamestop. I go to gamestop, check their prices, then I check target. Whichever is cheaper, I buy from.
i used to work at game stop, when it was still called funcoland and then it became gamestop. it had to be the best job i ever had, the perks of the job were great. like getting games before thier release and checking out any of the games in the store. i wish i never quit that job, for more money.
I wish I had a job at gamestop.

That reminds me of something that really pissed me off. A couple of month ago the gamestop near me was hiring. So I turned in my resume and asked the guy some questions. He said that I should come back on friday to talk to the hiring manager, that would help my likelyhood of being hired. So I came back on friday and started talking to the guy. Guess what, they werent hiring at that store, they were hiring for stores that werent ever open yet. I was so pissed! The reason I was trying to get the job was because I need the money for college, I cant work at a store that they dont know when is going to be opened. I am leaving for college in september! I would have been nice if they told me the spesifications before I took the time to come back and waste half my afternoon. Well, there is my rant, I hope you enjoy my misery.
If I were old enough I might consider getting a job at the local GameStop, God knows I'd probably be better than half the trash they'll hire in the end.
I mean normally at the store I go to the guys know they're talking about.

Ok I've been to both EB Games & Games 4 Less & gotten mixed emploies. Sometimes the people don't even know what the fu*k a video game is, much less are they capible of holding a conversation inwhich they are the topic. Heck, one time at games 4 less they had an indian woman who could barely speak english, & didn't know what a CCG was.
This is becasue a lot of people working there college students.
Luckly the last 4 times (and only times) I went to the out of town Game Stop they had smart people there, one of which I remember worked there back when the store was Babages & that had to have been 5-6 years ago. I remember this guy because he seemingly knew something about EVERY FRICKEN GAME THEY HAD!

As for the Gamestop here, I know of one person that has signed up that might be good at the job. The only other person I know that has signed up at all only plays sports & Final Fantasy games.

Point being; the only people around here old enough to work there (gotta be 18) are either to stupid to know what a video is (I live in a redneck town, just this year a Wal-Mart opened here & there were stupid school field trips to the stupid place), or they're a bunch of pot heads I'd never want to ask gaming advice from because all they can say is "Get Vice City"....Perry=town of LOOOSERS...to bad I'm one of them Big Grin

Quote:(I live in a redneck town, just this year a Wal-Mart opened here & there were stupid school field trips to the stupid place)

That was because your teachers wanted to go shopping. Badly. Could be one of those side effects of living in a redneck town. I'd say I lived in a redneck town, but it's not really the same...I prefer "hick".
?»?æ?©?ºF
?Î?©?Ì?D
my manager knew nothing about video games, so he always had me work with him so i could answer all the questions and promote the games, since i was playing all of the games(it was great to be able to check any of the games out). For the two years i worked there i don't think i bought a single game. now i have too and i don't play as much.
i have a new addiction ANIME.
Quote:Originally posted by israfel
my manager knew nothing about video games, so he always had me work with him so i could answer all the questions and promote the games, since i was playing all of the games(it was great to be able to check any of the games out). For the two years i worked there i don't think i bought a single game. now i have too and i don't play as much.
i have a new addiction ANIME.

Im addicted to both, Games and Anime. GOD IM A GEEK! :eek: Big Grin

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  current day PS2 import techniques kakomu 5 8,985 10-26-2004, 06:07 AM
Last Post: Elcoholic
  Import Games Owozifa 2 2,666 06-25-2004, 11:05 AM
Last Post: Owozifa
  Import Game Question DUDE! 6 4,352 10-10-2003, 06:03 AM
Last Post: TeaganNash
  Import Playstation games dallaslad 4 3,502 10-07-2003, 10:43 AM
Last Post: TeaganNash