What anime character do you think you are the most like?
I think I'm most like Shampoo from Ranma 1/2, Determined and foxy, LOL.
I am most like Yuki Eiri... I enjoy brooding, making smart ass comments, nearly running ppl over in my shiny new red car, drinking till I pass out....>)
*~ Tiffy~*

"Thank you God!! I've got... my PRINT CLUB!!!"

My R1 Collection

My list wish
Quote:Originally posted by SilverMuraki
I am most like Yuki Eiri... I enjoy brooding, making smart ass comments, nearly running ppl over in my shiny new red car, drinking till I pass out....>)

Yes, and I am like Shuichi cuz I jus love to piss meh Yuki off with pop on the lovely magazines and morphing into a cat is so kickass. I mean, really.
Yes you do make a lovely, annoying cat. It's no wonder that your mentally retarded cat's love you so , and do mating rituals on your TV stand?
*~ Tiffy~*

My R1 Collection

My list wish
Quote:Originally posted by SilverMuraki
Yes you do make a lovely, annoying cat. It's no wonder that your mentally retarded cat's love you so , and do mating rituals on your TV stand?

They are 'special' it's important that you get that down because we don't discriminate the poor kitties. I think you're mroe like Haru with your black moods and all. So there.
I think I am most like Shinobu from Love Hina.Or Tohru from Fruits Basket....
If all flower's were roses, they wouldn't be as sweet.
Quote:Originally posted by Pristine
They are 'special' it's important that you get that down because we don't discriminate the poor kitties. I think you're mroe like Haru with your black moods and all. So there.

Yeah there "special" But don't they teach in your College EDU classes to call children special as a code word so they don't know your outright calling them mentally handicapped, and a burden on society?

And I do suppose I am like Haru, but more like Ryuichi. I'm all happy one second, then I slip on the "BAD" hat and I go ebil >)
*~ Tiffy~*

My R1 Collection

My list wish
None, I neither act Japanese or have those weird tendancies that anime characters (possibly many Japanese people) have.
I think I kinda act like Haruko form FLCL.... I love to act crazy and cause trouble while spouting enuendo.
i think i'm definitely most like captain tyler. i may seem a little careless or irresponsible, but there is a lot going on inside the old noggin.
uno...dos...tres...el shoompo
Let's see what personality characteristics I share with anime characters. Rolleyes

Alot of times, you could compare me to Yukari sensei from Azumanga Daioh. Whereas I act much more immature than my age. I hate to lose, am generally inconsiderate of others, will get mad at others or pin the blame on others for no apparent reason, and almost always look out for my best interests first. Also, if I beat you at something, I will rub it in.

I'm also alot like Vegeta. Once again, in that I hate to lose, will hold a grudge forever, am very unforgiving, and have absolutely no sympathy for others.
Gokudo from Gokudo Swordman Extraordinaire, he and I are basically the same :-)
[Image: bl453.png]
I have no idea, im too lazy to think about it.
Gatsu from Berserk....that's why he is my fave anime character.
- The Original Lord Of Darkness -
"Ahh The Murthless Laugh of the Damned"
Kenshiro, because every time I leave the house heads explode.
?The louder he proclaimed his honor, the faster we counted the spoons.? - Ralph Waldo Emerson
http://browncoats.serenitymovie.com/sere...&linkID=36