What anime character do you think you are the most like?
Quote:Originally posted by Peter
Gokudo from Gokudo Swordman Extraordinaire, he and I are basically the same :-)

I forgot about him. He's all greedy, immature, self centered, and rude. I can relate to him too. Except for the nose picking thing in public of course. Big Grin
Many of my friends, including my best friend, say I resemble Arucard from Hellsing. But I don't know whether to take that as a compliment or an insult.

I mean, I'm morbid as hell at times, and when I laugh, I sometimes cackle. That, and I have a weird fascination with blood (I don't go around sucking blood or anything, I just find bleeding a fascinating thing, with the whole blood clotting thing and all). I can look pretty sinister at times as well, particularly if I'm in a bad mood. But that's no reason to say I'm like Arucard, even though it wouldn't hurt to have some of the guy's powers.

Of course, there's nothing to be afraid of, everyone! I'm sure it's all just a big joke. :p
naota from furi kuri, thats rite, i have tons of problems Tongue
I wish I could say that I were like Lupin but I'm not... I'm just dreaming...

I'm probably more like Itsuki from Initial D. That's right, the loser friend that buys a Trueno AE85 instead of the AE86 and wants to drive fast but just doesn't have the skill. What I do have is enthusiasm though and a passion for driving even if I'm not the best. I always seemed to end up paired with the hot girls friend at the parties.

Lately my wife has been saying that I'm more like Kelso from That 70s Show but this isn't about sitcoms so I wont go any further with that comparison.

I wish I were like Lupin though... Cool friends, fast cars, amazing gadgets, super reflexes, and he always ends up doing the right thing. There just isn't a more admirable character out there in my opinion. He doesn't even have any angst to deal with. It's a perfect balance.
Gullible isn't in the dictionary.
i would have to say alucard, but thats only because of my wierd facination with vampires or D for that matter. i like dark vampiric heroes