This is IMPORTAINT!!!!
rav96 Wrote:so do i!!!

emails full of evil and hate :p

mWahahahahaha

Don't do that!!! It just wouldn't be nice.
[Image: ryo5il.jpg]
Ryo of Inferno...Taooo Jiiiinnn
Soz Dad :p
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
rav96 Wrote:Soz Dad :p

What? Sorry if I came sounding like a parent. No offense rav96 I just naturally look out

for others.
dude it was a j/k

RELAX!!!
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/
Dude the Rav won't send the Miso bad things!! Rav is way too nice Big Grin and Cool Cool And the minute he does, I don't know!! Me thinks of something later!!
Pika Pika Shining!!!! Ryuichi Sakuma is a GOD!!! NO DA?!
Miso-Soup Wrote:Dude the Rav won't send the Miso bad things!! Rav is way too nice Big Grin and Cool Cool And the minute he does, I don't know!! Me thinks of something later!!
The minute he does I'll be sure to give him a good whip'n. Yeah, bend him right over my knee Tongue
My Soul Brings Tears to Satanic Eyes.

If Max Collins, Matt Skiba, Jimmy Urine, & Mark Phillips had a child it would be one fu*ked up mofo, but 'it' would be the God of music.

As-1D R077's temp homepage: http://www.freewebs.com/as1dr077/index.html
DOMO Batz Kage!!! You're full of the nice-ness!!
Pika Pika Shining!!!! Ryuichi Sakuma is a GOD!!! NO DA?!
In fact he is so nice, that he will say nice things! He already does, but hey hey. *shrugs* :p
Hot Damn, that was cool!

I miss rav already as he was a niceguy.
Ryo of Inferno Wrote:I miss rav already as he was a niceguy.

He'll be back. He always has these fases where he posts alot, than dissapears for a few weeks, than comes back as a hardcore postslut for some time, than dissapears again. At least he let us know this time his postslut fase was over Big Grin
elcoholic Wrote:He'll be back. He always has these fases where he posts alot, than dissapears for a few weeks, than comes back as a hardcore postslut for some time, than dissapears again. At least he let us know this time his postslut fase was over Big Grin

Thats good to know. Doesn't change the fact that I'll miss him though.
Yeah, he's a funny guy when he's not carrying arround that dragonslayer of his.
Ha ha ha, that was one of the things I liked about him, he was definitely a cool & funny guy. Can?t wait till he gets back.
[Image: kakashianbubanner3psdva9.jpg]
"OMFG, let me rush onto my NOAHS ARC!" by JunkieJoe
Blight Wrote:Ha ha ha, that was one of the things I liked about him, he was definitely a cool & funny guy. Can?t wait till he gets back.

Yeah, wonder what he'll say when he finds out about my Hammer posts.
Ryo of Inferno Wrote:Yeah, wonder what he'll say when he finds out about my Hammer posts.

He will ask where your mind went Wink jk
[Image: IA.jpg]

'The depths of my soul are rooted in dark thoughts. But than we all have darkness and light in us. If we are all light on the outside we are nothing but darkness underneath. There comes a time when the darkness must come to light.'
- Shinobu Sensui -

It is only when you refuse to give in with all your heart that you begin to transcend your humanity. - Alucard

Trade List
R1 Collection
HK Collection