In the eye of the beholder?
My vote's for Audrey Tautou. She's classy, stylish and beautiful. If I were a guy, I would want to bang AND date her.
I'm surprised! Two people chose brunettes as their ideal type of woman!
As you can notice by my nickname I'm a girl and I'm always expecting men to prefer blue eyed blondes over brunettes (I have dark blonde hair and brown eyes so this is a sensitive subject for me :b). You two chose not only women with brown hair but women with brown eyes which I think is really unusual.
Another think I'm enjoying is the fact that you chose classy women and not trashy ones.

I agree with Zagatto and think Catherine Zeta Jones is extremelly beautiful. She's a bit fat nowadays, that's what having two children will do to a woman, but when she starred in Entrapment she was amazing!
The first one that comes to mind is Alessandra Ambrosio. She has to be the hottest woman on earth. For some picks click here.
what's with her and Michael douglas, creepy old guy. IF you want curves angilina jolie has them, but i'm not really attracted to her.
now Charlize Theron, she's attractive
If I had my choice of any woman, I'd take Shania Twain. She's hot, but not in a slutty Pamela Anderson type of way.
her music ruins her for me
Well, I'm a girl but if I was a man I'd definitely choose Adriana Lima!

Attached Files
.jpg   adri2.jpg (Size: 134.06 KB / Downloads: 8)
i don't care what anyone else says, jennifer love hewitt is quite possibly the most beautiful woman alive.
uno...dos...tres...el shoompo
Jeniffer Love Hewwit is beautiful, but not as beautiful as Ayumi Hamasaki.

Attached Files
.gif   a.gif (Size: 53.96 KB / Downloads: 7)
i see why you would say that Jiro Komyoji, i agree.