Import Anime Forums

Full Version: In the eye of the beholder?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Am I the only one who thinks Paris Hilton isn't attactive? I mean she has a pretty nice body, but she just doesnt do it for me. What about you guys?

Who are some other people that you think is not hot but many people do?
She's a little too skinny. But something about her face is damn seductive IMO. Big Grin
Quote:Originally posted by Vicious
She's a little too skinny. But something about her face is damn seductive IMO. Big Grin

See, thats the thing that I cant stand, HER FACE! It scares me, but if I just put a bag over her head its all good! LOL :eek:
I'm the opposite. I love her face way more than I like her body.
Its her huge neck that scares me, she looks like a CLAMP girl.
I think she looks pretty most of the time... except her profile, when her nose looks hawky and scarey.
she has a hot body, i agree with vicious on being to skinny, but her face does nothing for me. I think whats so attactive about her is all her money, or its her money that has made her attractive. i'm pretty sure if she had no money, she would be like any other girl. Also she's to trashy
Quote:Originally posted by -spike-
Who are some other people that you think is not hot but many people do?

Most famous people, which then again I, weirdly enough, tend to judge peoples looks by their personality (don't know why, if you're thinknig I'm not on subjest just me, if i don't like the way a person acts then to me they're physicaly ugly, can't help it, just the way my mind works), & I could count on one hand the number of famous weman I like.
I never like any of these hollywood so-called "hotties". Give me a asian supermodel anyday. Big Grin I never liked Paris Hilton to begin with.
Quote:Originally posted by tsunami
I never like any of these hollywood so-called "hotties". Give me a asian supermodel anyday. Big Grin I never liked Paris Hilton to begin with.

HELL YEAH! Same here!Big Grin
paris hilton isnt hot, just easy.Wink
She looks filthy to me. She is so skinny it seems that she is a starving hobo, her skin always looks sweaty like a junky who can't get their fix, and she is always seen with guys that one would consider too "low" for a millionaire (the last one can actually be uplifting and inspirational for us working class people). To me, she is obviously an idiot for dating that trash from the video. It may be freakin' awesome to say, "Can i get a little sucky sucky?" to a millionaire, but it's not something to say to a girl you respect. (He still got it anyway...)
Wait, despite all of these bad things, who still wouldn't do her? I know I would.
Quote:Originally posted by evilomar
Wait, despite all of these bad things, who still wouldn't do her? I know I would.

Im betting she has alot of STD's. But thats just me. 5 cent whore.
Quote:Originally posted by evilomar

I'd bang her in a heartbeat.
Pages: 1 2 3