Import Anime Forums

Full Version: What to review next ??????
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I'm kinda stuck at the moment cause I got some really good anime to review but I don't know which one to start with ???

So if you people can be so kind to help me, it would mean a lot to me,

Here's the list I got

Burn Up Scramble (AV) *NEW*
Chrno Crusade Part 1 (AV)
Divergence Eve 1 and 2 (AV) (the 2 is *NEW*)
Lamber of the Lamb (AV)
Memories Off (AV)
Mezzo DSA TV series (AV) *NEW*

Not easy to choose, hehehehehe

The most popular will be review shortly (I hope soon)

Thanx again
I say Burn up scramble and then Chrno Crusade.
Mezzo DSA definitely!
I say Mezzo also.. I am interested to see how it because ADV is going to release it this year and I am wondering if the story is good enough to pick up the R1's. Thanks Peter!
Quote:Originally posted by SirChico
I say Mezzo also.. I am interested to see how it because ADV is going to release it this year and I am wondering if the story is good enough to pick up the R1's. Thanks Peter!

That's the exact same reason I want him to review Burn Up Scramble and Chrno Crusade. To see if they sound like they're good enough to be picking up R1. Cool
I saw scramble....it's an average series, same as what you get from excess actually.
As for Chrno, it deserves an A, if not, at least a B+. Great story line, good character development etc.
mezzo and chrno crusade, i already watched chrno, its good, so i will wait he perfect collection.
wait another year and half ++. It won't be out till end of this year on R1, if I remember correctly.
I just finished writing my reviews for Burn Up Scramble, however I forgot to put my new DVD's in the database, clumsy me :-)

Chrno Crusade is next followed by Mezzo DSA, if I have the time i'll squeeze in some hentai

BTW Koihime 2 (the anime hentai) rocks
Just posted Chrno Crusade Part 1

Expect Mezzo DSA in a week unless I get Chrno Crusade Part 2 friday
(cross yer finger for it)

Bakuretsu Tenshi getting licensed by Funimation, what a joke
Updated:

I'll post Mezzo DSA tonight

My review of One piece Part 4 in 4 days

I'm starting the divergence eve series tonight, expect the first in a week time

Will probably get Chrno Crusade Part 2 in 2 weeks
Thanks for the Mezzo review. You saved me from forking out money for the R1's. Big Grin Now, I shall focus on other series.
Well, I was finally able to get my Chrno Crusade Part 2 today, I've been negleting writing my reviews lately (Too much R1, R2, bootleg ect.. ect.. to watch). I need to know which order I should do my reviews of the remaining DVD I didn't do as of yet

Chrno Crusade Part 2 (AV) NEW
Get Backers Part 1 and 2 (AV) NEW
Sister Princess (AV)
EX-Driver the movie (AV)
Masaru 2 (MI) *Hentai*
Kisaku (MI) *Hentai* - The cousin of Shusaku
Unbalance (MI) *Hentai*

Any help would be appreciate

Thanx
Chrno Part 2
Sister Princess
Get Backers
Ex-Driver Movie
Hentais....

Thx a bunch Peter!
Sister Princest
EX-Driver the Movie
Unbalance (need more Hentai reviews anyways)
... and i've seen the rest so whatever order would be fine.
Pages: 1 2