Great Manga???
AKIRA

Blade Of The Immortal

Gunsmith Cats (Bean Bandit and Mr V are some to name)

Nadesico

BERSERK
- The Original Lord Of Darkness -
"Ahh The Murthless Laugh of the Damned"
Yakitate!! Japan
Midori no Hibi
Black Cat
Bleach
Chokotto Sister
Pretty Face
Peach
Yotsubato
xxxHOLIC
Tenjou Tenge =P
Some of my faves are:

Yami no masuei, X, Cardcaptor Sakura, Magic Knight Rayearth, Karo Kano, Sailor Moon, Gravitation, Chobits, Peach Girl, Raxephon, Revolutuionary Girl Utena, Excel Saga, Tokyo Babylon, Fruits Basket, Planet Ladder,Gundam Wing, and Demon Diary.
*~ Tiffy~*

"Thank you God!! I've got... my PRINT CLUB!!!"

My R1 Collection

My list wish
Planet Ladder is a good series though I have only read the first 2 vols do you know if it has a good ending??
If all flower's were roses, they wouldn't be as sweet.
I bought and read up to #5, and I waited for months for the 6+7 to come out..but they never did. So I unfortunatly sold them, and I have yet to read the others.
*~ Tiffy~*

My R1 Collection

My list wish
Hey! SilverMuraki just wondering does the Fruits Basket series explain what happens like does the curse ever get lifted or does kyo or yuki ever get with tohru...Just wondering if the manga goes farther then the series....Thanks
I definitly recommend Perfect Girl Evolution.
It's a great one for girls, it's really funny and it has loads of
hot guys Big Grin
Quote:Originally posted by kristym22
Hey! SilverMuraki just wondering does the Fruits Basket series explain what happens like does the curse ever get lifted or does kyo or yuki ever get with tohru...Just wondering if the manga goes farther then the series....Thanks

Fruits Basket doesn't show how the curse is ever lifted or whoever Tohru ends up with yet. Don't know but heard that MAYBE there would be a 2nd season to it.
Will see. Hopefully it has a good ending.
I was under the impression that it was still going on in japan? And I heard from some site (so yeah, this could be BS) . That they give major hint's that Tohru want's to be with the little boy w/ the red hat, when she finds out who he is.

And if there is a secong manga series, then that means possibly another anime sreies ^^ Ok, so I am hoping, but aw well...^^
*~ Tiffy~*

My R1 Collection

My list wish
Yeah!! I hope there will be a seccond anime series to fruits basket..