Import Anime Forums

Full Version: Great Manga???
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey! I have been into Manga lately and was wondering if any one knows of any I might like.Or just name which ones you like or want to read.Thank you ever so very much.And here are a few titles I have or am getting.

Negima
Snow Drop
Tsubasa
Chobits
Planet Ladder
Baby Birth
Dragon Knights
Sailor Moon Stars
Wild Act
Fake
Etc.............Thanks
You should pick up some Legend of Basara its one of the better mangas around Wink
Golden Boy manga, hilarious as hell
Am reading Love Hina atm, it really good.
Yeah, Love Hina is a great.

Other series I would recommend
I''s
Hikaru no Go
Fruits Basket
Nausicaa
GTO
Kare Kano
Azumanga Daioh
I really like GTO, as well as some other like Ranma 1/2, chobits, Initial D, and love hina.
Lone Wolf and Cub and Nausicaa are two of my favourite mangas. It's amazing how much more depth the mangas usually have when compared to the series.
Is love hina manga like the tv series?Has anyone seen these series its not manga?The Trapp Family Story,Magical Girl Do Re Mi,INFINITE RYVIUS,Gate Keeper?I wanted to know if they are good if they are I am going to buy them.Thank you ever so very much for your help. KristySmile
love hina manga actually provides an ending to the story, unless its anime counterpart
Hey guys I buying a gto and please save my earth manga and chobits.Thanks for all your help.Kristy

and read lots and lots of manga ok......Big Grin Smile Wink
Pick up some of the DiGi Charat manga anthologys. The Love Hina manga are really better then the show. I read the manga first then bought the TV series and well I hate the TV series when I compare it to the manga.
Di.Gi.Charat is so so cute.I have a poster of it on my wall and a couple episodes.Well I did not order love hina this time but maybe next time.I do have all the episodes and specials and movies to love hina though.Thank you very.Kristy
finished the 3rd hellsing book, i like the manga better than the series. started reading battle angel alita
I really enjoyed the Battle Angel manga. That was a great series.
I just started reading Planet Ladder,Wish,Baby Birth,Chobits,Dragon Knights...Eek I love reading manga..Battle Angel I think I have heard of that series whats its genre..And isn't Hellsing horror I dont like horror..:eek: Big Grin Smile Wink
Pages: 1 2