The Fuz
Quote:Originally posted by SirChico
She was named Reeses when she was kitten by my sister's friend (who gave her to us). She was named that because of a brown spot on her fore-head, like a spot of "peanut-butter". Big Grin

Both my cats are so darn cute...

Besides cats, my family has chickens.. for fresh eggs. We have seven hens and 16 chicks. No names for the chickens because it's bad luck to name them.

Really, I didnt know that. Why is it bad luck to name them?
Quote:Originally posted by SirChico
No names for the chickens because it's bad luck to name them.

So, that's why my chickens always died on Harvest Moon Big Grin
My Soul Brings Tears to Satanic Eyes.

If Max Collins, Matt Skiba, Jimmy Urine, & Mark Phillips had a child it would be one fu*ked up mofo, but 'it' would be the God of music.

As-1D R077's temp homepage: http://www.freewebs.com/as1dr077/index.html
Quote:Originally posted by -spike-
Really, I didnt know that. Why is it bad luck to name them?
It's not a law that says it's bad luck... that's just the way it goes in my family. Any time a chicken is named it dies... like Batz Kage said.
Wierd.:confused:
I have a chinese dog and a bird. My dog is enviable.Big Grin
i have 3 cats. a really big cat, an old granny cat and a little bitty (but suprisingly strong........ and smart) cross-eyed cat, and they all have people names.
Well I actually have one dog but my house used to be a huge zoo 16 cats and all!
This is my tent because that is my milk!!
Well soon I think my Mother is going to get 1 or 2 miniture horses.And my Father has a dog.And me myself I am not to much into animals.And my sister has some fish...
If all flower's were roses, they wouldn't be as sweet.
I have a Boxer named Sophie, two cats, Ichabod (Ick) and Tip, a fish-tank full of fish, and two gerbils named Bitey and Blacky... Bitey got a taste for human blood at an early age. Stay away from Bitey.
[Image: bluetmp2.jpg] <-- Look, a broken link!

My Shiny Region 1 Anime Collection
i have two cats and two dogs, but my friend has a zoo at his house. a snake, conure, a couple dogs, and a ferret named margarita, she's a sweet heart.
uno...dos...tres...el shoompo
oi, i almost forgot! he has like four dwarf hamsters we have hamster versus ferret battles, the ferret tries to eat them. but the craziest thing was when they ran out of food for a while and they all turned on one of them and at it.
uno...dos...tres...el shoompo
I have a cat named Sasha and a parakeet named Tiki.
here is a pic of sasha

Attached Files
.jpg   sasha.jpg (Size: 6.76 KB / Downloads: 8)