Import Anime Forums

Full Version: The Fuz
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
OK,OK,OK I'm tired of sitting around the house and I guess I do need to do this.......who here has a pet??? Yes a Pet???? I have a CUTE cat!! I mean a fluffy annoying fluff ball that is too cute to hate!!!!
I have two dogs and two cats and I love 'em all. I love animals in general so all pets are cool with me.
My friend has a cute little dog!! Dogs are soooo cute!!! I LOVE most animals!! The main animal I don't like is the annoying dog that chases my other friend around!!
I have a doggie .. she is cuter than all of yours combined :p

Jus' keeedin' .. or am I? ..

Her name's Crystal and she's an American Eskimo Doggie ^__^ Aww!!

[ Piccie ]
Uhh, I have a really fat cat, named Chansey...yes Chansey, as in the pokemon...
Quote:Originally posted by Batz Kage
Uhh, I have a really fat cat, named Chansey...yes Chansey, as in the pokemon...

LOL, thats funny! My cats names are Chocolate and Rasin. For some reason they both ended up being named after food, I dont know why.
Quote:Originally posted by -spike-
LOL, thats funny! My cats names are Chocolate and Rasin. For some reason they both ended up being named after food, I dont know why.

You secretly want to eat your cats???
LOL, I named mine and me mom named hers.
i have a cat and a dog, i'm not big on pets, but i have them anyway.
Ack, pets!
I have 2 dogs, 30 rabbits, one fish, 2 gerbils, and one hamster!

Not to mention we only started out with TWO rabbits....you have to watch them things like a hawk.
Wow, my cats are named Reeses and Tofu... People comment on food names as well.
Quote:Originally posted by SirChico
Wow, my cats are named Reeses and Tofu... People comment on food names as well.

Thats awsome!
Thats awsome!
Big Grin I'm glad you think so and glad to know I'm not the only one that has cats with food-based names!
Yeah, Reeses are like my favorite candy.
She was named Reeses when she was kitten by my sister's friend (who gave her to us). She was named that because of a brown spot on her fore-head, like a spot of "peanut-butter". Big Grin

Both my cats are so darn cute...

Besides cats, my family has chickens.. for fresh eggs. We have seven hens and 16 chicks. No names for the chickens because it's bad luck to name them.
Pages: 1 2