is it legal to sell?
Quote:Originally posted by wayuko
I just think the FBI should worry more about drugs than dvds, if the dvd industry dont like it they should make their own dvd anti piracy beauraeu(or however it's spelled)

THe FBI isn't a totally anti-drug bureau. They are a national police force, to put it bluntly. Basically, anything that is enforceable at a national level goes to the FBI. Which means that they have ivestigators that look into all types of offenses. It's like saying that your local police should only focus on violent crime. Which means that every other non-violent crime (theft, robbery, traffic control etc) is NOT taken care of.
Quote:Originally posted by DARK OSAMU
Yeah I thought women got pregnant from kissing. Is kissing sex? What have my parents done to me!!!???!!!??? They LIED!!!!!!!!!! I HATE THEM!!!! THEY LIED TO ME AAAAAUUUUUGGGGGHHHH!!!! NO WONDER GIRLS LAUGH AT ME FOR NOT WANTING TO KISS THEM!!!! OH NO WHY DID MY PARENTS LIE TO ME????? THEY RUINED MY LIFE!!!!

Big Grin Wink Big Grin

Cool

My mamma lied to me:confused:
Theres the...

Wrong way

the...

Right way

then the...

Rav way!

\m/

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Is it legal to sell region 0 HK DVD sets on Ebay? balthier 6 3,122 01-21-2005, 12:40 PM
Last Post: Japschin